Posts by BRAGOD

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.

LoL had a management issue, even we had friends their inside. We already talked 1 month ago about that they can't win the game. The only best thing they did, to move together with Cow. Otherwise, they would be nothing in this server.

Oh, similar like istambul then, without ML they nothing this server.

The big difference: 60 players from lol, and 600 from istambul.

Just remember youre still a shame, and istambul too

L-T-U had no chance to win this game. We would eleminate them on 40-50th day of the server. But at the same time we was at war with Cow, NewOrders and Roteam together. It was like 1 vs 4. We can say, Roteam saved L-T-U. They were really bad at OP as their own players said. Many times we was know where they are coming.

Roteam, they went to far and by this they had really big army. Their big mistake was, they did choise wrong partner. Maybe they thought forwar for tournament, who knows. L-T-U was burden to them. The only good think L-T-U could make to them, to get construction plan, but they couldnt even manage that.

Congratulations to Tech meta for his win

L-T-U made you their little babys, how can u say you could win them easy? Xdd

They destroyed istamnuubs really easy

ML deserve the win, they carried a bad a lliance to the win (istambul).

Your guys need come here and say thanks to ML, If no istambul will be a shame xd

I can understand you too:)

The only good thing you done on servers.

I can resume your server easily.

You came to forum saying all people cry.

You became the son of LTU

You caught an off.

Congrats, you still a bad player

Nah i am not interested in halal mutton beef or pork.. you guys can have it all.. eat it lick it your call.. no need to follow some adult book for that... I am free from rules...

The only thing you are "free" is from neurons it seems

Please don't tell me those players without alliance are also multiaccounts from the turks? Jesus, this guys are serious business.

F for potato, back to your cave sir.

they leaved, and started to attack us when ils done it too, but don't think badly, it's a coincidence.

first off with 1600 rams

b153bb821f393ebdf518efdbff912f60.png

second one

ed249f47e40121a0f095dd55624739aa.png

third the "BAD BOI" on ILS

c02944b592af2a7fd44627d4cf9e719b.png

4 the traffic light was RED

e7955713951dc221f4af0c0970caf781.png

so u guys can understand why potato is crying.

SOME DEFF IN SMALL TRAINER ARTF

1f46903cd432b62b8780e55566f0b864.png

a0587248f386d4de3fe7d1f671d6bbf6.png
    236e25814b5f24aa485d0239295e5166.png

beautiful roman offensive congrats!

oh, you have photos, me too😂😂, maybe you have to read all the conversation for understand i didnt want diet, i already known in that time that i had 1, just interested on boots, and to large boots i didnt offered nothing, so u still lying.

I Will stop, i dont want get banned on forum for Talk about strategys that ils created.

This joke hammer chiefed of your member villages,and destroyed some caps, so dont know why you so Happy

Says the guy that offered 600 gold for large boots, 3200 for 2 small diets and 1600 for small boots?

Didnt wanted small diet, didnt said 600 for big boots just if he wanna change, and 1.6 for boots i said yes. So 2 lies one truth.

I can say the 10 k gold for my account, 80$ for small fool, 10 k for unique scout other 10k for unique fool, 1.6 diet, 100$ for small trainer. So mabeibi youre the leader of liars, u dont have shame to came here for blame others? Ah i forgo 1600x3 your guys offered but didnt paid to tll small boots ( he said ur guys didnt paid and you send it back, causw tll player put 250 gold on some of your accounts so if you lie he chargeback it)

So yes , i could have been rich thanks to you

Good night Potato

my friend potato, i can easy demostrate who where the first that tied buy accounts and artifacts (not only dark gold) :P