Posts by Hu_MaTuB

I wonder if either of these teams were willing to give up Emerita, could they have won the server?

Who's good at math? 8o

what does it changes, dude? who cares now about emerita.

4 team were pretending for the victory since the beginning: thc, web, bedlam and heathens. bedlam has defeated only heathens aka equal partner:D congrats:P

finita la commedia

1st place - THC

2nd - Web

3rd - Bedlam

4th - Ragnar Lothbrok

^^

looks like you are becoming THC lapdog, interesting twist.

haha you were almost prophetic^^ that's a funny twist, congrats bedlam with new role:D

Bedlam has no desire to help anyone win.

it's a lie, but as it was said before "bedlam is to decide who's will be a winner" so it's up to you. i see it as revenge)) NAP has ruined bedlam's chances, so it is some kind of pay back now i guess:/

zerg push hard:(

imho it concerns only pandora type servers... classic servers do not have such issue.

regarding pandora u are 100% right - gold ruins game so hard, but gold doesn't mean everything, ask xBasher_COM aka Odin^^

all noobs has been defeated!

please, anybody give a "best of the best" reward to Downfall and let him go with best wishes)) he has a tactics in every single thing, even in how to make a sandwich or so.

looks like you are becoming THC lapdog, interesting twist.

yeah, we are puppies.... just cute puppies, THC love watching us playing and sleeping

Lol. And why there is a need for good cop/bad cop game?

as usual! to get truth! ^^8o

all

guys, pls stop gold discussion, its absolutely brainless topic. the game has no limitation in gold use, so why do u complaint about players? that is not some kind a bug use or so that u didnt know. If you like Travian but have no gold why do u play Pandora than? go and play classic servers where gold is not make sense so hard. Otherwise its just a grumble

Why BuT never comes across as arrogant fluffy unicorn (just saving editing work for admins here) and you do? Why do you hate everybody?

coz im a good cop and he is bad one:D

Not the first time or the last time. Nothing impressive , I rebuild and my capital has income from the 200 tech accounts I have, who needs production when we have all techs from the map ? :D:D

oh no, ELE , kick him fast!)

here is proper off amount for gold counting:P:P:P