Posts by WTFexe

I perfectly understand it! But that's why I ask - why such good hammers are involved in the destruction of hammers built to destroy WW ?
    It's one thing to use a lot of small hammers. And the other - when using hammers that could become hammers to destroy WW.

These hammers could do a good job of destroying WW as well. Or not?
    For example -
    Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
    And maybe even more ....
    Add 11-12k catapults that could be built, without any trainers as well as infantry and horses for the next 20 days - What hammers for destroying WW could anyone get?
    And if they at least once used a trainer to build a catapults?
    Is it really 1 hammer even in 500-550k Clubswingers will surpass this number of smaller hammers? ;)

What's the point of killing so many good hammers to destroy 1 hammer a little bigger? Some of the lost hammers by building a sufficient number of catapults in advance would create a much greater effect than these destroyed enemy hammers)

Yes, Yes. Strategic sent hundreds of fakes without any purpose ).
    I suggest that the message about the end of the server look like this -

can you check WTFexe if he real user on forum? seems that user register on forum only for write bad words to russians

No. I'm just trying to get the answer that the rules are valid for everyone.

Robbers of the week

1. Focus on Me 421290127

If such pushing is not be banned then you should expect other players to not be banned if they will do something similar. That is, I want to hear the answer - rob as much as you want! Even 1000kk per week. You will not be banned!

And also ridiculous to read the requirements of the Rus-team to administration about obscure ban in topic - SW announcement.
    "Our last drop happened two days ago, when four of our top players were banned for "scripts and bots"."

What are the 4 Accounts? Maybe those who were in Robbers of the week?
    Then it is very good. I hope all the troops built with pushing will be removed. This will be a fair punishment!
    As for threats to leave the server - so all players just be happy with the fact that biggest cheater team left the server! 8o

Robbers of the week

1. Focus on Me 134874208
    2. Бешенный_ГАЛ 64816071

It is very fun. 134kk during 43 hours. More than 3kk per hour. So many resources are really needed for the construction of hammers for WW? )

I insist on an official response from the administration -

1. Anyone can rob so many and will not be blocked? I have information that other teams who tried to do something like were blocked.

2. Is there a limit in this robbery? Anyone can rob allies in any size?

Ridder Huma, Ameno, - please find out and give the answer what everyone is waiting!

P.S. It's a bad idea to delete my messages.

They will appear until the official answer appears on the forum.
    If someone thinks that his work is too easy, I can announce Bounty - 10 cents per message. I think that the forum will be overwhelmed after this.

From there MEGA pushing by RUS-team

Robbers of the week

1. Focus on Me 134874208
    2. Бешенный_ГАЛ 64816071

It is very fun. 134kk during 43 hours. More than 3kk per hour. So many resources are really needed for the construction of hammers for WW? )

I insist on an official response from the administration -

1. Anyone can rob so many and will not be blocked? I have information that other teams who tried to do something like were blocked.

2. Is there a limit in this robbery? Anyone can rob allies in any size?

Ridder Huma, Ameno, - please find out and give the answer what everyone is waiting!

EDITED

That is, anyone can ignore this rule?
    § 1. Account
    An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

And also, anyone can ignore anti-pushing system? Why was she then invented?

Anyone can do this and will not be punished?

Who will give an official answer and create a precedent that anyone can address?

For this need violate this rule for react administration in this thread?
    § 6.3 The following conduct is strictly forbidden: Abusive, defamatory, sexist, racist or profane language; adverse behavior toward any religion, race, nation, gender, age group, or sexual orientation; real-life threats;

It will be difficult, but I can try to combine all these peculiarities (especially about sexual orientation) of this breach for personal opinion about a particular account ).

Robbers of the week

9 out of 10 positions are occupied by Russians. Is it normal?
    Particularly pleasing account Focus on Me. ~ 2kk resources per hour. How many accounts work for him? Please remind me of the rules of the game. Is this a normal situation?

1. Focus on Me 221198329
    2. Бешенный_ГАЛ 116966107
    3. gangsters 112104299
    4. NotBAD 110700038
    5. STORM 108290871
    6. sсorpion 92339093
    7. Бюргер 91077933
    8. Kira 89168967
    9. alzaher 79775325
    10. Cleo 79391716