Posts by malcolm

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds

The part where you said you outperformed everysingle acc made me giggle a bit, thanks for that, much needed it was a long day. But to get back on point; since actions speak more than words, you have proven yourself as a clumsy leader and a lower skill player, its amazing how little work is required in this game to have good results( you had none) numbers aint lying, you had man power, and it could gone the other way around if there was proper leadership, but the most amusing part the whole server is constant crying and when you had the opportunity to do something slighty clever you blew it(lack of skill) . And of course in the end there goes that same old stors from the beggining of the server: no point playing,we aint even trying,private farm,etc..

Bad loosers that is what you are.

I am so sorry quazor but your words have lost on strength, you have proven yourself as a player that doesnt know much about the game, so i cannot take you serious...

Im just sorry that our info about pirates was kinda wrong. The part that our source mentioned that they are sneaky and not to be trusted was a valid point. I guess that was the main reason endgame developed the way it did. 2nd part, well that was complete nonsense, they said they are a strong group with quality players, also a small part in our decision making towards endgame. But in the end, we had nothing to be afraid of, no real OPs trough entire server, points collected mostly on natars etc..

But boy they are strong on forum. If only for every 3rd post on forum they would send atleast a fake server would have been more fun.

The biggest compliment what we can give you is a fact that we actually thought that you were a decent ally, for about 3 months when server started...after that..no comment.. your actions spoke more than your words

He would make no difference,btw I think you have more chances in upcoming server if you get rid of your "leader", he is obviously new to this game,not using some basic knowledge and also leaving she ship when its sinking, no dignity whats so ever..

Huh? I just stated that your team has better quality players... are you blind or ignorant?

We were never allied with them.

i gotta apologize for the first statement, lack of english knowledge got me there, but you saying you werent cooping with phoenix is funny, isnt the enemy of my enemy my friend? 1st pp ally was peace and phoenix,after that it was you and peace, and if i remember corectly we saw a few members of yours in our ops vs phoenix

You should try to put some weight on your words man, you are a clown pal, 1st you said no attacks we let you win,now all of a sudden you gathered entire server against us, gl with your OP clowns

Best coalition on server at the moment : literaly everyone against us at this moment :D

Pirates,horses,$$$,peace are attacking us

I hope one day i will feel lonely like pirates(having "NO ONE" on my side

bad losers, thats the only thing that you are, you literally tried everything to get ahead of us but when it didnt work out as planned you started to trashtalk and continued it trough entire server, we actually tried to gather some info vs who we are dealing with this server, and i gotta say the info was right : "decent players that are not to be trusted,a probably will blame everyone around them when stuff goes south."