Posts by TechnoTal

Hey there guys, my name is Tal and im mostly familiar in the Israeli Community.
    However me and my friends from many worldwide server decided to create a team for an unpcoming server which may lunch in the 27th of May.

If you want to take part in a serious gameplay with seirous players contact me for more information.
    We are currently aiming for a spwan of atleast 4 users which each user will be controlled by 3-4 players. Your user will be selected according to your gametype and gold income to the account.

Just to be clear, we are very experienced players who are looking for players who know how to play

As a programmer i understand their reasons. When you have mass players each player requires great usage of database memory. Deleting inactive members reduces the database usage and makes game work faster and better :)
    I believe its more relevant to old travian when there were too many players. Right now there are many servers with barely no players so they remove them slowly rather than faste