Posts by SCloud

So, basically, you added only the hospital and trying to convince us that it is 3 different "totally" new features? good job. I am buying it...(not).

Hospital doesn't seem the most ingenious building, yet it will be good to throw in one in the hammer villas which is a great inbalance for average joes or no golders against gold whalers! Now, they can merge the shittons of units then get 40% healed... If you're trying to convince me that it will help anvils just as much then that's absurd...most anvils aren't pushed from 1 villa (or your defence's power will never match taht of a hammer...especially late game). So unless you waste a spot out of your 19 for a hospital in each def villa to just match up the 1 hospital in the hammer villa, you're facing some balance there?!!

Fast start ain't that new...I guess, it's a good way to make people throw in the gold resso boosts earlier than they do usually.

Onboarding new players? Ok, new players: this is T R A V I A N. It's a G A M E. Unless you're giving people technical advices and strategies (which they learn either hard way or by digging in forums) I doubt that's of any help than the guides that one can find by 2 clicks on google.

New mechanics -_- That's the same page of "ptp vs legends" only edited the name and the buildings section!!! Literally (with accurate usage of the word).

I understand that the game offers those who spend more of an advantage, but it's getting absurdly dollar coinage oriented. At least, this stuff will only happen in special edition servers--I hope.

#boycott troop mergering in normal server whenever the idea ever surfaces.

PS: Don't forget to actually make it 801x801 this time. The nearly over ptpx2 was a mockery and an insult to the dev's skill on every single level.

-rider huma, thx for the info. You're just the messenger, so I am not holding you responsible for anything :D

I am Egyptian. My Word of Wisdom for Egyptians would be…Slaves are best cannon fodder. With khopesh warriors and anhur guards, thou shall not bother. Resheph and wardens will bring peace and order.

Cloud. ts20 (ptpx2)