Posts by izoidy

My question doesn't concern this thread, so my apologies. However, I can't seem to figure how to ask a question elsewhere. If any of you can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone know, or have any idea, of when tx3.anglosphere will restart? If not, do you know how I might get this information?

Thank you.

I only tonight discovered this thread, and it's something I've wanted to have for all of my years on Travian. The primary reason I believe it won't happen is because the powers that be would not make money hand over fist. I understand that they are here to make money -- not just for people's entertainment -- however, it would be very nice to have a server (3x preferably) dedicated to this challenge once in a while. Since it was apparently done back in the day, it would seem an excellent thing to do again. Many people want to play Travian and build villages and do all the things one does here -- without the necessity of having to invest money most don't have. I think it would or could become a great adventure -- even to the point of a somewhat cooperative game instead of kill or be killed. Players could actually work together -- not to beat or destroy others, but to make a better land in which to live -- to make the best life for all.

Call me crazy, but I'd be happy to participate :)