Posts by Silent Whisper

if we had no energy to take plans from full quad control by us

TEN which didn't even had Nordics ops on them had to do nothing except grab 2 plans from their own full control quad.

1qaz wrote:

(can't blame them)

You say 'We' and then you also blame TEN separately when you didnt even try to do anything.

Autism intensifies O.o

Decide what you want , you blame them, then you say cant blame them, then you keep mumbling vaccine vaccine vaccine... You sound demented, chaotic, and insane, maybe its time for you to join your other zerg partner xDD

First reveal who you are.

Ask in Hebrew maybe it will work :)))

Being bitter about vaccines :kekw: Your delusional thoughts keep getting worse.

Clearly the vaccines have no side effect :D

NE were empty from Nordics.

We did take 1 NE plan, are you blind?

You said i'm not facing the reality

You know whats in your make-shift reality?

Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Draft Dodger, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, You are dumb , Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants

Fact Check Mr.Clown

Before Server Start

Goats + TEN already have a NAP and cooperation. That is how they work and always have. SGR/Warriors/Goats all the same breed
    Here started the Zerging

Day 1 - 70

GoW+TEN+Goats coalition came into play. They also tried to bring in IKEA

The zerg grows

Duat aggroed GoW centre croppers and contested them

NW

Duat by unexcepted techs beginning took all the croppers in the middle( except 7) and forced Gow to settle in the boonies.

"uNeXpEcTeD TeeeeCCCChhhhZZZZ" Clearly yes very unexpected. So true, mr.clown

After getting blamed for being simmers and threats about combine ops against them

Basically you tried mobbing them which fits to your zerg characteristic

1qaz wrote:

Day 70-100

Duat simmed.

Yes dont mention the fact that we were also being aggroed/ we aggroed gow and gunners

Ten & GOATS & Gow decided to "zerg" on Nordics and to start hitting them.

Yes. Sure. Decided to zerg "only after arty day"

the zerg had 150 hammers

In the OP against, nordics? Hardly believe so.

Day 150+

for the record: there have been many inactive and most of those who stayed had no energy

No one cares about this, given the fact that you said people who dont get your "respect" will not be defended at all. Soo what are you high on?
    After our initial OP you guys told, its a loss for Duat/Ikea since damage was less and we revealed our hammers and lost element of surprise.
    Then you got shat on by even smaller numbers.

You guys were hitting gunners from day 100 and until we started hitting you guys were active. Right after we started opping you, you couldnt manage it and then blame on inactivity.

at day 160 there have been a big op against GUNNERS with a train on Floki WWK. Nordics decided to help defend GUNNERS and the zerg 1 lost most of his top hammers. after this op GUNNERS got a big break to recover from their wounds. (Zerg2 reveled ? )

Why helloooo Mr. Propoganda.

Day 150-160 Zerg "tried" defending an OP on GOW by the nordics. Neverthless the "Zerg" failed miserably.

The nordics had not helped Gunners before this and were only hitting GoW and Goats.
    If you try getting help from others and not expect retaliation, well then Good morning Mr. Clown, go and check your vaccine,maybe you got some side effect :)

Few days before day 200
    Zerg 1 OP on gunners and chief their WWK, while simaltaneously editing the Gunners defense sheet
    (which wouldnt have changed the outcome ofc eitherway, but ye zerg 1 clearly very very clean :) )

Day 200 - plans come out.

Plans go -Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Zerg 1 fails miserably and start blaming each other
    Gow and Goats just sit down and do nothing. DnD who arent even going for WW are expected by the zerg to do stuff
    TEN start showing their "u know what" and bark right before plan drop in server chat and fail miserably.

Ten who fully controlled their quad to get at least 2-3 plans.

No idea how or why, but Nordics took all the 3 plans from SE quad, which was nothing to do with their skills, we gifted them that.

Here is the funny part. It has been told from the server start what the Nordics have done before regarding the plans. The fact that the entire zerg 1 didnt give 2 hoots

about it just goes to show your arrogance in the power of your zerg.
    The nordics planned and executed it well.

But again you Mr.Clown wont acknowledge that fact.
    You will just go its TEN fault, its DND fault, its Goats fault, they dont have my respect, they gifted you plans.

Hurrr Durrr, GoW supreme, GoW Great. I suppose you get vaccines in your alliance thats why you are superior :harold:

But yes thats how the zerg ended up with 0 plans :))))

My opinion:

Yes,yes, yes,yes, yesssssss according to you,
    Using wave builder = Bots
    Having duals and launching on time = Bots
    Having amazing OC/DC/Scouter/Leadership = Lets see, HMMMmmmmmmmmmm, nah same thing = BOTS

Learn to play the game first, when you say more than 70k club hammer can be made only with cheats, bots, alarms etc.

GeT Gud

My opinion:
    HoCuS PoCuS Autismus Maximus, Mr. Dodger
    You got outplayed hard in every aspect of the game. It is as simple as that. :)
    Thanks for giving the motivation ofc. You have made Ajax very very proud from last server :))

With late game ops or employing ops sparingly, which seems more of an attempt to save face

inability to be aggressive?

I mean if we dont do Ops ---> Vices dont do ops, they are turtling blah blah blah. :thumbup:

Now,

Vices last round do Ops, chief WWR, take 3 Uniques, artis , chief villas/hammers, smash capitals and ghost hammers--> Saving face, inability to be agressive ;(;(

-When you reinforce someone with offense, you do this for your own benefit. When someone feeds your offense, he does "not" do it for his own benefit. So, this should be bannable. (with a warning perhaps)

You are focussing on teching a lot here and forgetting a lot of stuff.

If a player is cataed, then based on your rule, RIP their WWK? lol. Game will tilt towards mass cataing a WWK acc and game becomes absurd there.

Next thing, I can classify Haeds and ECs as defense also. Now you would say "Lets put a rule that if they have catas and stuff and its off. Wont work."

IMO by focussing on parking your recommendations dont seem viable at all.

With regards to your wall strategy I understand where you are coming from. But, again its not the solution since you are trying to reduce the competion of getting cross quad artis by adding an extra wall.

I dont even want to get on Marduk_COM aka mazzi idea of randomization of artis since it feels more of a personal thing rather than a general improvement to the game and it turns into a game of random gen and RIP to preps

All in all am just getting the vibe of artis being happy in ther specific quad and shouldnt go anywhere else till arti drop finishes :)

P.S.-- You shouldnt bring past events into this thread, and talk gibberish and lies unnecessarily man :) . Keep to the thread as it should be.

Unlike half of Vices, I actually do play my account as it's own entity, not related or dependent on the accounts of others to further individual account goals.

SGR == Saints :thumbsup:

Soon,

SGR be like " Those are not our troops, we dont use techs,we raid and make hammers, we play own accounts we honest, very honest, full legit."

I'm just busy enjoying the irony of being branded a spy for apparently getting EAs WWK to be ghosted. Assume that makes Mazzi a spy too. #TrustNoOne

But NoOne cleared the UB during Artis for the VICES iirc (could be some other SGR member). So even he can't be trusted :sleeping:

I wonder where i saw same level of trash talking from Vices, could be the last com1 when 2 huge METAS where completely humiliated? Yeah i think i am right, SEVEN (com6 winners) and Villains (com1 winners) even had to change names to run away from the shame, that level of beating you guys took last server with us rising 2 WWs not one to lvl 100, 2 strong alliances ending the game with no artefacts, with every NPC village demolished, with your only OP hitting a 3 million def wall got you incredibly frustrated and i can understand that.

Should i share what were your last MMs during endgame? All i am saying is walk the walk first and then talk, kick your damn cheaters that were banned by MH not once but twice, every ban resulting in pop loss. All your top raiders getting banned and punished, how can you even open your mouth when half of your wing gets banned, all the players there having same mediocre accounts with obvious multi names and placed strategically , and then telling us they are real players from China, some of us spent too much on this idiotic game to be fooled like this. Probably thats why your raiding sucks monkey ballz , better to hide behind proxies and use garages from your multiaccounts, Mh cant do much

Instead of complaining about numbers maybe start recruit, teach new players and help this game grow , last server us (TEN) came here with the same number of players like SEVEN but we didnt act like you who cropkilled every player in S-W and N-W and then cry like a little girl that we had 2 more wings than you.

Keep burning those credit cards, didnt help you much last time doubt gonna help you now.

Ur attempt at trash talking is a circus act . U should have come here sooner man. Hope ur stay here will be pleasant :)

giphy.gif

Then it reminded me of something else cuz of gun boi,

giphy.gif

Loffe can u tell me who does the seal in the camo hat remind me of :/

got all WWrs ghosted,

Correction mister, not all WWR ghosted

treat own players shitty so that they would turn against their own WW

The basis on which you make your statements is so broken its ridiculous. Get your facts right, check the artifacts they had, gather a bit more info on what happened pls? and then do come here and then try to make a genuine statement.

Its a bit hard for me to find the artifacts they are using now though. Can u see and tell me which one it is? Thanks :)

P.S.- You should also think about why there is an increase in the number of people leaving SGR and joining Villains and not the other way around . Maybe cuz they like to be treated "shitty" :/ .

Yeah they don't even give it out to the ones in Ten really.....

I will tell you a secret,come here boi, sssshhhhh...

They just ... don't want to rub the dirty VILLAINS curse on you. Rumor is that it converts all the war hammers into WWK's/WWR's=O .

It's the renowned #VillainTactics.

Almost certainly in a couple of months SGR will say that it was fair to merge with the rest of the server as VICES hold all the good uniques - Totally disregarding that they gave them away for basically free.

Well if you do share your UT with them, certainly VICES will have all the good uniques from the looks of things :)

And they gave it for free cuz it was a strategical move by them. #SGRTactics

Oh and "vIcEs UsE tEcHs"

Oh and "TeCh LiVeS mAtTeR" 8o