Posts by sandrew

I've got no Travian+ - just the server was sloooow - I pressed ob building brickyard - nothing happened. Then pressed on building main building - nothing still happened. Pressed once more - and WOW - I'm building everything, including Main Building Level 21! The resources were withdrawn for each operation...

After last update the resource counters are not updated after troop building is initiated. Only page reload will recalculate the resources counters and available troops counters. Steps to reproduce:

1) go to barracks or stable or workshop

2) issue the command to build some troops

3) the build queue will change, but the counters of resources and the counters of available troops will not change

This happens both in desktop Chrome and Opera browsers; in mobile Chrome as well - so this does not seem to be a browser-specific issue.

Two issues in last session:

1) the hero is not visible in the village's rally point, while th hero icon reports that it is in home village; the hero will not leave for 'adventure' as well...

2) the army did not return from the raid; the reports showed successful raids, but none of the soldiers appeared in village - no reinforcements are shown as well... Cruel :(

Some more info: the "lost troops" and vanished hero still consume crop: they are reported in "on the way" section of crop balance list. But no reinforcements/attacks are shown in rally point.

Two issues in last session:

1) the hero is not visible in the village's rally point, while th hero icon reports that it is in home village; the hero will not leave for 'adventure' as well...

2) the army did not return from the raid; the reports showed successful raids, but none of the soldiers appeared in village - no reinforcements are shown as well... :(