Posts by Anastithika

me and many of my friends we want to comlain what is the point to spend time and money to play in beta server ??? it sapose you do it to lern the new thinks and help the owners see the problems and corect them this time we didnt see eny corection we saw a totaly deferent task after my complains they give with residence lev 10 500 points but they hide the residence after you make all the res lev 7 they want people make only pop even the storage lev 7 its after the residence someone can say you are good player dont folow the task find onother way to get the points you need i said the same and register in italien and what i show ???/ they start the server before 12,00 not after that is the corect think what that means for this they dont know the game so good ??/ you cant make the 4th day the qouest 100 to get the 400 colture points this means there is no other way or you make the task the way someone that never played travian wants or you make many many second and thierd acounts and wait the protection its over to find the res to make partys and go

i cant belive it they dont give 500 points with residence lev 10 naw all that can spend gold they can make cap same time with the people know travian the only think you must do 5 days is to make army and wait the protection to be over after with the milions of res that you will take you use gold and gold and gold and you will say you play travian

we will see after the 10 adventures what is next to task i wait 2 days to see that next important think is whene natars come out no natars no qouest 100

i cant belive it they dont give 500 points with residence lev 10 naw all that can spend gold they can make cap same time with the people know travian the only think you must do 5 days is to make army and wait the protection to be over after with the milions of res that you will take you use gold and gold and gold and you will say you play travian

Does that mean all villages will be slightly boosted? On regular servers we start a village with level 0 fields.

75% of what exactly? The best way to clarify this will be to give the numbers - what CP will be given at the start and what will be needed for vil

i need more informasion about the first vilage there is a palace there or what ??/ level ?? what hapend if you loose 3settlers or one vilage from this you make from there you can make again settlers ??? you can make only settlers or and senator from the first ??? FOR ME all this are very very important much more than the rest new thinks