Posts by COUNTER ATTACK

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

The main problem for having tech accounts is lack of players on the servers.

Increasing the number of Natar villigaes by making them able to settle in new fields and decrease the number of trained troops on them will help normal players to even more raiding and overcome those with tech accounts.

For smithy, the troops always have the level of their home town.

Palisade applies to all troops defending the village, no matter their origen.

For the hero, the hero bonus itself applies to all of your own troops defending with the hero, doesn't matter what their home village, or the home village of your hero is. For the hero weapon, it only applies to troops from the hero's home village defending together with the hero.

Are you sure about hero defence bonuses ?

I always thought it only applies on home village troops.

The hero experience points gained effects by all account defending troops but the bounce only applies for home village.

I don't like to lose any little bit grain of resources.

I alwayes turn on 25% plus on all types of resources and I always manage my resources to have 0 loses.

I don't recall the last time when I found my warehouses are full, It must never happened before!

But that takes hell alot of my time and effort.

I have turned to an empolyee in my travian account! Actually more like slave than employee.

The marketplace page is the most page that I use and spend alot of time on it everyday, as it is one of the most important tools on the game.

The trading routes are helpfull to shortnen the wasted time on MP, but the problem is that I need to update the trading routes in many cases and then setting them back as they were.

For example, I have 480 trading routes (to 20vil x every hour) from my 15c Capital to my 20 villages (I chose certain times as the merchant capacity allows, e.g send to first village on 0:00 and second village at 0:13 etc.. ), I also have 480 trading routes from my villages to the Capital (24 route per village).

That takes alot of calculation and measuring.

My problem is that I need to change these routes over and over again.

For example If someone on my allaince got a trainig artifact I reinforce him, and I have to erease all of my trading routes from all villages and redirect them to the new target.

After the artifact is moved I need to set the trading routes again.

Also, from sometime to another I need to update most of the same trading routes according to the current crop production and granaries capacity which is very annoying and takes alot of time.

Also, when I set 1 x 24 (everyhour) trading route, If I have done any mistake in amount of resources of sending time or target I will have erease all routes and set them back as it is very hard to find and edit the wrong ones between 480 routes!

So, I seggust that you add (Trading List) to the marketplace.

You can create as many TL as you want per village.

The setting of trading list should be similar to trading routes, but they should have the ability of editing and activation.

When you finish setting your TL it will create new trading routes accordingly.

When you edit or inactive a trading list, all the linked trading routes will be deleted.

When an artifact moved, Village conquered or dystroyed, the TL will be inactive aotmatically and all linked routes will be deleted.

This feature will be a great add to the game and I hope that you cand add it to the implmentation soon.

I perfer that if someone send his settlers to a field , it should be blocked for all other players or at least add some notification telling them that someone has sent his settlers to that place.

Do you need a month to prepare one poll? It seems to me that you are rather waiting for the players to calm down and get used to. I never understood how it's possible that we've been waiting for your reactions for so long.

After more than a week since the release of version 4.5, the first official statement came. :thumbdown:

Actually one day is enough unless the survey will have some alternative building shapes and colors to vote for

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg