Posts by morsy

morsy

ts15.travian.com

• Question 1 : How many players will play Tournament Finals?
    • Answer 1 : 8000 plus or minus 1000
    • Question 2 : How many points will top-1 hero have?
    • Answer 2 : 5000 plus or minus 1000
    • Question 3 : How many players will settle second villages?
    • Answer 3 : 1000 plus or minus 1000

What i missed during my 13 years playing travian is the Tournament that's why i wish and dream with participating in this turn where i knew that travian team is acheving our dreams so i know that this time they will do it for me

with all of my 13 years in travian i am expecting the invitation to come to me :0

النتائج

أنت

‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭100‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‮-‭60‬‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‮-‭40‬‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬

مدافع

‭0‬ ‭4.957‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‮-‭15‬‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‮-‭10‬‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬
    ‭0‬ ‭4.932‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬ ‭0‬

إحصائيات

مهاجم مدافع
    القوة القتالية ‭7.000‬ ‭272.655‬
    إمدادات قبل ‭100‬ ‭4.957‬
    إمدادات مفقودة ‭100‬ ‭25‬
    موارد مفقودة ‭60.000‬ ‭10.500‬

The answer is

Iron = 5

Clay = 8

Wood = 1

1 ( Wood ) 8 ( Clay ) 5 ( Iron )
    1 ( Wood ) 8 ( Clay ) 5 ( Iron )
    + 1 ( Wood ) 8 ( Clay ) 5 ( Iron )
    5 ( Iron ) 5 ( Iron ) 5 ( Iron )

Morsy

ts15.travian.com

In principle, the story contains incomplete information about the person who travels to the same area that the researcher recently visited gets exactly three times the amount of silver he gets to sell a commodity " it is not clear here the commodity he sold or sold to whom nor the price that can be compared to three times the amount of silver because it is unclear Here "

I'll continue the story here without the previous explanation.

Which is that the Teuton's merchant sold the item for 7,000 cans of silver, sold it to the blacksmith, who would also be from his Teuton's tribe, the weapon.

When the Teuton's blacksmith went to Ravenna, he met the researcher from the same Tribe of the Gaul's Merchant there, bought the weapon from him, and got three times as much gold as the Teuton's blacksmith.

The rest of the merchants will be the Roman merchant and the architect who will be from his tribe because the researcher is from the Gaul's tribe of the and blacksmith of the Teuton's tribe.

Morsy

ts15.travian.com

The answer is the architect of the Roman tribe.

Because none of them can talk about other's color.

if anyone of them saw two white hats, that would means that his hat was black. this is the first probability.

And since the case of the other two men, who didn't spoken, or none of them have spoken or know the color of their hat, it's two possibilities.

First, they saw two black hats or a white hat and a black one, and that possibility is shared by both of them, meaning that they both have to see only one white hat....

It's something they have in common.... That is, the two of them have a view of one white hat or two black hats, and the possibility is that the white hat will be his hat, not the third man's hat.

And because the third man, who's smart man, who didn't see any white hat in front of him.

That means the possibility that the three were silent was that they were all wearing black hats because none of them spoke because they didn't see any white hat and about to have his hat white, and the third smart guy didn't see any white hat.

and below is the solution with probability equation :

morsy

https://ts15.travian.com

Serial number first man, second man, third man.

1 probability ratio 3/3 black black black

2 Probability ratio 1/3 black black white

3 Probability ratio 1/3 black black black

4 Probability ratio 1/3 White black black

5 Probability Ratio 3/0 White White White

6 Probability ratio 3/0 white white black

According to the previous schedule, the only possibility is the real one is the first one