Posts by ElTresAmigos

almost none of the core bedlam group are here, a few on anglo i think, but not us. I only really came for something to do during lockdown tbh.

Not fairing so well at the moment, I feel like the cheerleader at a football party. hahaha will probably be out soon and wait for the next normal speed.

So who are the strong alliances this server? I gotta admit, theres a lot of new faces! Most of the bedlam crew is waiting on the normal speed server later on, so theres only a few of us playing this round.

This can be a place for rumours, banter, and general discussion of the comings and goings of the 2x Codex Victoria!

Happy to be back with my original crew :) (PS..we totally were the rightful number 1 attacker from last Codex :P :P :P)

Good luck all and thanks for the memories! was one of the funnest servers from start to finish that I have had in ages.

I'll be taking a lengthy break, possibly till the next special....but then again if i had a dollar for everytime i said i would quit travian....well i would have a lot of gold :P

lol this is the best the forum has been all server. Must say, even getting third we (disney princess) had the most fun we've had in travian in a long time.

Looking forward to taking a little break then diving back in with the friends we made from Bedlam! its funny because we joined the Beta after playing with TEN on another server, our goal of the beta was just to meet some cool people to play with, and it couldnt have worked out better!

turned out that I had played with some of the Bedlam people from way back in the MDS/TM days in like 2008-2010, and even some players (one of the guys on Beerhunters in particular) were our former enemies when we were in TEN just last year (kicked our asses as well). And I gotta add....except for that whole brief ghostrider thing, it was a drama free server all things considered. That is a very rare acheivement for any ally.

Leadership did a great job, the whole team fought long past the time most would have quit, what more can you ask for? (well...a win? lol)

Sprinkle in some worthy opponents and a little bit of (russian) salt, and you have all the makings of a fun server.

lol anyone else notice kazah's keyboard only seemed to function when web were having good moments? then total silence when things don't go according to his master plan :p

curious to know what web's feelings towards to his attitude were....and if they will ask him to shut it next server so they don't end up in the same situation?

lol yes Ragnar was really impressive this server.

honestly, we needed web and thc to fight sooner for us to have a chance... (and to be fair....web needed that as well :p), you guys took forever for the inevitable split everyone was expecting. lol.

great server, had a ton of fun. Trash talk on forums aside, WEB were tough opponents and THC has some strong players as well.

love the logic of some people...say they dont care, say they accomplished their goals...yet furiously gold up villas non stop. Not saying who in particular....wouldnt want anyone to lose face ;)

generally, I’d say most of us weren't overly hateful

I totally agree....but its often those who speak the loudest that are heard...and in this case it was Kazah and Mindfreak who consistently spoke the loudest. I have no doubt thats not his real life persona.....but the irony is there was real discussion within Bedlam over the THC/WEB situation, and the one factor that seemed to draw the most passionate responeses for either side was general sportsmanship/respect shown. I get the trolling is an act...but when it starts hurting you maybe its time to stop? lol.

anyways, gg all. would happily fight you again in the future, and would love to play with some of you one day.

btw....jiio, kazah, now that we have reached the begining of the end...please, tell us, for the love of god, who was mindfreak in game? lol.

Congratulations THC.

Bedlam decided that they’d rather see you as victors.

Honestly, we are still fighting THC as well...and taking regions from them faster. but yes, i don't speak for everyone but certainly we at DP would rather see THC win.

it all comes down to sportsmanship? respect? While WEB has some very strong players, yourself included, the general attitude on the forums was one of vitriol and disrespect towards us as a team and as individual players.

THC? except for Aurora, almost all were polite and cool in our interactions with them. so yea, it was a no brainer really. Even aurora was polite (but possibly nuts....?)

A ton of respect to WEB though, even knowing I will get flamed by Kazah and crew after this post. you guys fought hard....we knew the way to really hurt you while you were fighting two fronts is to simply remove as much of your ability to defend yourself in key future battles by smashing through as much as we could. Hopefully it worked, still 3 weeks to go and many more soldiers to die before we find out defnitively.

Out with a bang

Well that was fun! the follow up broke through the surviving defense and took 800 pop off the villa.

Our intention was to take out a ton of defense...and I think we did that. Will be hard to replace those horses with only 3 weeks left....but its been a fun server so far! last few weeks have been action packed.

Hispalis was an absolute bloodbath....

lol sounds like having to recapture EA has Kazah triggered. Say what you will, but when playing catch up to THC, losing 100 points even for a day does hurt. Or was losing EA part of your master plan as well? makes sense.

Nobody said DP was the best :P nor do we pretend to be. I just love calling you out on the spin you put on everything. your worse than those facebook bots that spread misinformation.

Looks like Web will win in the end

not if they let me keep cheifing villas so easily :P

or wait....sorry I forgot, this account is doing nothing. Right Kazah? :P

The funny thing is....before he started talking so much, our account was pretty occupied on blowing through THC in lilybaum....but I guess THC can thank his rants for refocusing us on disputed web regions :) :)

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg