Posts by Lifesavers

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel

I apologize for the actions of our player. Only one person did this, as far as I know. we've already asked her to stop. I really don't understand how it happened.

Hmmm...I remember when one THC player did it and Web retaliated by spamming everyone for quite some time as a cover to attack them. It's okay when they do it though as long as they apologize in forum? I have never met such hypocrites.

Lol, dude, you are paranoid kid. That was the reference to my old statement that its only 10 ppl from web are playing this server, others are ppl who joined us to play com server, but they wasnt part of our core team.

Which statement are you referencing this time? You have made so many that contradict each other it's difficult to keep track. At least you didn't go to the old standby of "prove it" or "report it". How do the other 50 accounts feel about you suggesting they can't play up to your standards and have held you back from winning. Do they bow to the mighty Kazah and apologize for not being good enough? Will any make the WEB core? lmao

I love when I see a post from you. It makes my day. You're so funny. Still missing Aurora?

When they will link all servers, so you will face all ru teams on the server, and not just 10 guys

Finally, he admits it's 10 guys playing all those accounts. Now he'll say "prove it" or "hit report button" fully knowing he's covered his tracks. I always assumed there were only 10 guys or so playing and now he admits it. In his arrogance and need for bragging he messes up and literally tells us there are only 10 guys playing.

If all ru teams are like web, you will probably find yourselves playing alone against each other. Best "tech friends" win.

I assume you play for THC. Does your leader take your comments as a complement? Really curious.

You shouldn't assume :)

And really, who cares if she does. She got THC in this mess with her "diplomacy" and trying to lie and scam better than Kazah. Once he caught on and got angry and broke the nap, she killed off her troops in a suspicious manner and stopped playing. So yeah, really, who cares what she thinks.

So Aurora did help you by letting you know who is and isn't active? That's good. I'm sure her team will appreciate that. Also, I thought spamming with one troop was against your accepted style of game play? I guess you changed that to suit your purposes.

Still giggling...you killed the hammer but didn't get the girl. I think you wanted the girl more and all the dead armies in TH will never replace her.

Yeah, we will be giggling for a long time. Sometimes, when I read your posts, I laugh right out loud. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon and you can get over her and stop trying to punish the people she obviously also betrayed.

Poor lovesick Kazah :)

I wouldn't say TH did nothing. Their leader conned Web leader into sparing them for most of the game (can you say honeypot?) It's not a great tactic, but it is a tactic, not worse than any of the ones WEB used. They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but in this case it seems poor Kazah was the spurned one and is so angry at all of TH as a result. The whole thing is funny in my opinion and I am laughing at you Kazah. I thought you were smart? Maybe WEB should get a new leader that isn't so susceptible to a woman's wiles.

All is fair in love and war. In this case you seem to have lost both :)

As long as you answer him, he will continue. Ignoring him is the only way. We all know he's lying...probably even his own team knows it or they don't bother reading the forum so they don't see the lies. THC is lying as well with their denial of a confed and coordinated attacks that have gone on for most of the server. I don't see their need to lie, but some people can't be happy unless they're stirring it up. Don't be stirred. Laugh, roll your eyes, and move on with your day.

I agree these kind of comments deter people from playing. I remember when we congratulated each other on a good hit, or a good defense. I remember rooms that all alliances were in where we joked, had fun and made friends with the people we were fighting. Don't let these guys ruin that for us. Play our game our way and have fun. That's how we win :)

I think Mindfreak IS Kazah...always writing to agree with himself. A forum "tech friend" if you will. I don't know why you guys keep responding to these trolls. Just ignore them and maybe they'll go away. Kazah contradicts his lies so often it's impossible to keep up with and I, for one, am tired of reading it. Share logs, talk amongst ourselves, but ignore the BS. I'm not even sure what Kazah is doing here if RU servers are so much better. We can only hope he returns to their superior play next year.