If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.
➡️ More information here ⬅️
If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
too much rams.
after the capital had 200 population, we built a wall, emerik scouted the wall, and later he sent his army, knowing he would crash
plus this we lost a capital, dark&stormy, if i remember good the nickname
exodus did damages on us closely from their armyes in our zone, and we did the same
i not share reports for now, are too much
how you buy gold from Iran?
I have sponser from other country and many friends will purchase gold for me and sometimes with voucher or events i got 600 gold with voucher and item sell in first month of game
Oh.. too late
I need Dual too for tournament
Im gold user too
My suggestion is a little bit complex compared to the current available equipment, so please be patient.
The current game has 6 equipment slots + 1 consumable slot for hero, which are: -
- Right hand items
- Left hand items
My suggestion is to add 1 more slot called 'Backpack'. And you can get your first backpack from tutorial/task after completed the certain number of adventures (i.e. 15 adventure) (you get to choose any tier 1 bag). The backpack came with general pros and cons bonus, which are:-
- PROS: Allow equipment changing (Except for backpack) when not in Home Village.
- CONS: Movement speed Reduction (Tier 1: -2| Tier 2: -1| Tier 3: -0)
There are (for now) 4 type of backpack and each has 3 tiers.
1) Medical Bag (Mini Medical Bag/ Compact Medical Bag/ Super Medical Bag)
- Healing Effect: +10/15/20 HP /day
- Additional Effect: (Add 1 additional consumable slot exclusively for either ointment, small bandages or bandages) OR (double equipped small bandage or Bandages effect)
2) Cargo Bag (Mini Cargo Bag/ Compact Cargo Bag/ Super Cargo Bag)
- Hero can carry looted resources. +250/1000/4000 per resources.
- Combo Effect: Double the plunder bonus from left hand's bag (Pouch-10%/Bag-15%/Sack-20% of the thief)
3) Command Bag (Mini Command Bag/ Compact Command Bag/ Super Command Bag)
- Effect: Change direction of hero's destination. Description: You can edit your hero and its party direction. You can do so at the hero's home village's rally point. You can ONLY Edit command ONCE (but you can still use return home anytime). You CANNOT go to the same village twice. The available commands: -
- RETURN HOME: when choosing this command, the hero's party will abort its target and return home first.
- ADD ATTACK DESTINATION: add second attack destination before going home. Unfortunately you cannot change the initial command, meaning, you cannot reinforce somebody else if your initial command when sending out troops from home village is attack, and if you sent out a raid attack, the second command will also be a raid attack.
- ADD REINFORCEMENT DESTINATION: You can send next reinforcement destination when your troop party already arrived in the first reinforcement village.
- Command relay delay: +20/10/2min. (add delay duration when return home, or when going for second destination only.)
- Combo Bonus: command relay delay duration is halved when equipped together with left hand's map.
4) Builder Bag (Mini Builder Bag/ Compact Builder Bag/ Super Builder Bag)
- Effect: Reduce Building Construction Duration and Training time in Workshop by 10/15/20%
- Combo Effect: Increase building durability when equipped with left hand's shield by +100%
Other items: -
1) Sprint boot (Jogger Boots/ Runner Boots/ Sprinter Boots)
- Effect: +3/4/5 fields per hour speed for UNMOUNTED hero.
Thats all, thank you for reading this.
Oh man i think travian is changing
It took GoW impressive 29h to notice that we settled at Mr Ajax backyard and we are growing into him slowly. When our coordinator first gave us the coords (-25/53) we went like "madman", "fml" etc etc and gave us ourself a strong 5% chance of survival for more than 24h.. Now when 2 days have passed the odds are looking better and the chance of survival is now 10% until artis. Last scout report (attached below) show some standing defence but lack of crop. Our NPC-gold is soon running out. Catas are being trained and we will obviously go for a arti steal. Maybe UD will spawn close in GoW area? If GoW let us steal it we will sure let them chief the village after some days for compensation.
Question is, how will this end? Will GoW let this happend or will they use one of their many hammers and zero pop or chief the village? Is it worth it? We are constantly looking for incoming...
10% chance of survival at the moment.
To be continued.
God will help Gunners
I have a question for you. In the upcoming 5x servers (15th of January) when you conquer a village, will the buildings remain even if the attacked player has a different tribe? For example I conquer, as Teutons, an Egyptian village. Will the waterworks stay in the village, granting the oasis bonus, or it automatically disappears?
No it will destroyed
Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year