Posts by Jashy

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.

Looking for a dual for the Anglosphere 5 server.

Rank 3 for population, top 10 raider, high Defence and Offence rankings as well as hero rankings. Alliance is

made up of good experienced players who communicate effectively.

Due to starting a new job I won't be able to run the account alone anymore, and therefore need an

experienced dual to help me run the account! The account is an OFFENSIVE TEUTON, 6th village has just

been settled, and currently building up the second hammer village, I also have a defensive village positioned around

the accounts 15C and other feeder villages.

What I am looking for:

- An active, experienced individual who can think for themselves and contribute to the account.

I am currently within the GMT time zone so anyone outside of that time zone (or someone who works nights) would work perfectly.

More information can be discussed regarding the account on discord: jashy#1720

Looking for a dual for Anglosphere 5!

I'm in GMT so someone who can cover overnight in GMT timezone.

Account is a top raider and sitting at 3rd for population, just settled 5th village. Need someone who can send out lists, smartly invest resources and communicate efficiently. I will be buying gold so I would like someone who equally can contribute gold to the account.

my Discord is: jashy#1720

Top 10 Off-Teut Raider/Attack/Hero.

I need someone to actively play from 11PM - 8AM GMT+0

The account is Gold User and it would be necessary to help contribute to this - Looking to settle 2nd Village tomorrow. (15c)

Decently experienced people only please.

Either message me here on the forums or add me on discord: jashy#1720