Posts by E5tr4t3g4

SPECIAL SERVER 2x or 3x speeds with 5 TRIBES to start now due to the coronavirus situation

Hello,

I suggest that a new 2x or 3x speeds with 5 TRIBES server be urgently created to start now to take advantage of the large number of people who are stranded in their homes due to the coronavirus.

With young people at home, most online games are having a large number of registrations and no one waits for April to play a game with 5 tribes.

Do not miss this wave of possibility of new registrations.

I suggest that you present this proposal to the company in Germany as a matter of urgency. Current circumstances are special and deserve special decisions.

We will all win with the possibility of playing a new attractive server with 5 tribes.

Good luck to all.

# Don'tRunRisks #StayAtHome

(google Translate)

Hello everyone,

The problem of lack of players is not in the location of the servers ...

New players sign up thinking that they will have fun without having to bust huge amounts of money and when they realize how the game works to be successful, they give up.

There is a big gap between those who blow money and those who play with money.

The new players think they are playing, but are only playing because they let them evolve and later conquer their villages.

There is no balance between strategy / time spent on gambling AND spending large amounts of money

In order not to disappoint the new players, they should immediately inform them of the following:

Whoever plays with gold can finish the constructions / research at any time they want;

Gold players can make NPCs and choose the resources they need;

Whoever plays with gold can magically transform any resource into cereal and feed more troops;

Whoever plays with gold can automatically withdraw the troops he has in the village when he is attacked;

Whoever plays with gold can transfer armys from one village to another.

While the majority of players colonize in new regions, those who blow money manage to cause large armys to appear in isolated areas out of nowhere.

There is much more ...

WHO FINISHES GOLD CONSTRUCTIONS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FEED TROOP WITH NPC AND VICE-VERSE.

THE GAME WOULD BE MORE BALANCED.

In games of regions they don't catch me anymore.

I am not going to transfer armys to an isolated region to burst gold.

Balance the game and there will be many players ...

Do not waste time on ways to earn more money without making fun for everyone ...

Good battles for all ...