Posts by Racevarkentje

I think in they end these Nutz won the server. It was maybe not obvious but there were with ML. They didn't do anything to help them, little like Istanbul, but they claim to be with them the whole server on forum and that's why they also won.

In comparison to the arab/turk meta was cows much better in average indeed (average player twice as good), but the smaller meta's were in average better than cows in the end (the smaller the meta, the better the average player).

It looks to me the biggest meta just wins, even having much worse average stats than others

So based on these numbers you can conclude the next things:

Population Statistics

The Cow Meta: 5608146 (~5.6m)

The Arab & Turk Meta: 30403222 (~3m) [You made a typo in the number here]

ILS: 2120861 (~2m)

NewOrder: 701581 (~0.7m)

Nutz: 489808 (-4.9m)

Which makes the averages as following:

The Cow Meta: 11.539 average pop per player

The Arab & Turk Meta: 5.232 average pop per player

ILS: 11.104 pop average pop per player

NewOrder: 15.251 average pop per player

Nutz: 22.264 average pop per player

Off Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 58095411 (~58.1m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 25067035 (~25.1m)

ILS: 18274429 (~18.3m)

NewOrder: 9614743 (~9.6m)

Nutz: 7249968 (-7.2m)

Which makes the averages as following:

The Cow Meta: 119.538 average off points per player

The Arab & Turk Meta: 43.145 average off points per player

ILS: 95.678 average off points per player

NewOrder: 209.016 average off points per player

Nutz: 329.544 average off points per player

Def Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 45966777 (~46m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 26700356 (~26.7m)

ILS: 36162901 (~36.2m)

NewOrder: 7701494 (~7.7m)

Nutz: 4626197 (-4.6m)

The Cow Meta: 94.582 average deff points per player

The Arap & Turk Meta: 45.956 average deff points per player

ILS: 189.335 average deff points per player

NewOrder: 167.424 average deff points per player

Nutz: 210.282 average deff points per player

The Cow Meta: 26 WWKs (13 vs ILS, 13 vs ML) & 16 Armies for GA (Great Architect) Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Cows + LoL vs ILS) & 5k Phalanx for BP Steal Attempt (Successful by Cows vs ML)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 19 WWKs (All by M.L. vs Cows) & 8 Armies for BP Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Istanbul vs Cows)

ILS: 2 WWKs vs Cows

NewOrder: 0 WWKs & 7 Armies for GA Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by NewOrder vs ILS)

The Cow Meta: 5% of the players had a WWK, 3% of the players had a army for GA (5k phal BO steal not included)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 3% of the players had a WWK, 1% of the players had a army for GA

ILS: 1% of the players had a WWK

NewOrder: 15% of the players had a army for GA

Stats are based on Royal Patato's numbers. Further DN ally added for general numbers, not for armies (I am too lazy to look them up), if you want to ad those armies, just response and I will add them

I

Visit me in the troops village next time and you’ll see 😀 you wasted your time to attack cropfields even tough you guys organized an operation with three alliances... Believe me, your success rate was 8/9 but still you lost more than us 😀 now your attackers going to wait more than 10 days to make the same armies but my croplands already done.. So, if you think you guys did a good job, well done then LOL

You guys lost 99 croplands (let's say level 17 fields) which is 217 mil on resources and 18k clubs with 5k of knights versus a 50k clubs and 11k knights and a 13k sword & 10k TT's (damage done by this is unknown). I would say this is not a big win for Istanbul ally

For as far I know there is no cooperation between Cow's, LTU and New Order. But I'm not suprised they target the same ally because a lot of people are not happy with the current situation of the Instanbul ally. But a big ally as them should be able to stop those attacks when looking at the number of accounts.

Hello Travian team,

I know for questions you need to write tickets etc. but you didn't respond on them.

At this moment, everyone of comx and I'm sure Travian forum moderators also know, it is widely known there are a lot of accusations of cheating by mainly the Instanbul ally/wings. This is not a attack on them at this moment (I have my opinion, but I want to keep this forum neutral), but I just want to ask for clearence. Daily there are discussions about this and in my opinion this is starting to influence the game too much.

Can Travian games please make clear what accusements have been checked by Travian games and what the results are. Than everybody can move on. It is now like talking to a brick wall, but the talking will never stop this way. Can we please get a answer of Travian regarding all the accusements.

Thank you

The best tip for a beginner is friends. Not real-life friends, but friends on the server. You won't make it alone. Find a nice alliance and find friends. Not one tip will make you a pro, only many tips and experiences will. A (experienced) friend will help you with this and guide you through the game.

Server com3x

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg