Posts by Achtung

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.

Hi,

I can agree that the forum gave a purpose.

With discord we will never see post and messages like we se on the forum.

But this is the way travian wants to take and i'm al in for that.

Lets try make the best of this and hav fun in a different way than most of us here use to have.

I will be there and try to answer as much as I can and i hope you guys will be there as well.

See you around or on the battlefield.

Best regards,

Achtung

Play Egypt if u are single and non gold player

Hi,

I would try egypt as well if you are on a international server.

This one is heavy defensive but it lacks the protection part in the beginning.

But if you only build some crannies you are more than likely not going to have a problem.

But it's important that you at least get some defence when catapults starts to come.

Regards,

Achtung

Hi,

This depends so much from playstyle.

Since i farm from my 15C i almost never use gold to be honest.

My army eats a lot of crop so no need for NPC either.

So it depends, if you going for top 10 robber no need for gold.

But if not i would say maybe 50/day

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

It depends on the time you have.

x1 seems to go very slow but when you get a few weeks in and you are about 10 villages it's sometimes

frustrating and hard to keep it up when you have something else you need to do.

I would say even an x1 is hard to keep up if you play it competitive.

Regards,

Achtung

Hi,

You can control an oasis if its not more than 3 fields from your village and this is even the case if you have travian plus.

So there should be no change when your plus ends.

So the 7x7 i'm not sure what you mean, do you have a link or a source where you found that information ?

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

When it comes to attack power yes they usually have around the same attack if you count crop wise.

But the idea with using different types of units is the defence.

For example a spearman for the teuton have.

defence against infantry35 defence for inf defence against cavalry60 defence for cavalry

This means that if you attack with horses against a player with only spear you will be much weaker.

Instead if you using only marktroops on him you will get a more advantage.

People often make both to avoid such mistake and if you can resource wise you should always keep

both barack and stable on 24/7 cause then you get the most attack power out per/hour

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

I would always recommend a 9c if you play with no gold but there is always possible to go for a 15c.

I can say so much that if you going for a 15 cropper you will need a few more feeders instead.

if you have gold club you will not need feeders since you can farm your income instead.

But if you are playing as a defender I would say 9c is better for you.

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

I start of by saying you do not need friends with you when you join a server cause you are more than likely going

to find a team, go find an alliance to play with and have fun and make new friends during your battle in travian.

When it comes to tribe I would always suggest gaul since it have the biggest advantage for new players.

Try to have fun in-game and you do not need gold to make an impact.

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

I would say it's much easier to get a medal if you start monday a week later or two.

There have somewhere been talking about changing this so you get one point per account population increase.

This have not been and prio thing i'm sure but its been up there at least.

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

To be honest having oasis in a non capital is not making a huge benefit.

It's ofc better than nothing and you should probably go for 125 wheat even though it's not your capital.

For you I would go for a normal 4446 village since it's not a capital so it would be the best for you in this case I would say.

Use your capital cropper for sending the crop you need.

If someone else have another way to do this let us know.

Best regards,

Achtung

I really hope that soon we can have an app!

It would be really great, so that we don't need to be tied the whole day to a computer to have absolute control over our game!!!

Love the idea!!! Hope it cames real!!!

8):love:

Hi,

At the moment you could use the mobile version of the game in your mobile browser.

If you check the box for it at the sign in page you can use travian in a more mobile friendly version.

I use it al the time and it works great for me, could be something for you until you wait for the app.

Best regards,

Achtung

Thank you both for your answers, in 10 min i have a 15 cropper 100% , lets see how it goes. Might be a logistic nightmare, if it wont work i know for nexttime.

Do i build any offense/ defense in my 15cropper? Or only in a attack village next to it.

Hi,

It depends if you wanna have a capital hammer or not.

Some people use to have a normal village as the attacking village since you can build great barack in it.

Than you use the capital cropper for support of crop to your hammer

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

You should always send more than 1 unit.

In this case I would recommend to send 2 TT.

Certain buildings in a village give defence so keep that in mind.

But with TT you should send 2 units and I recommend that if you still lose on that target and he is small in size just ignore that one.

Best regards,

Achtung

Is taking too long. already 8 days of laaaaaaaaaaag. Do they understand the game? That timing is everything in travian? How can we coordinate attacks with this LAG??????????? How can we intercept attacks with this LAG?????????????? Tell me because is impossible to me

Hi,

We are aware of this and apologies.

Best regards,

Achtung

Hi,

They are working on this, this is not an easy thing to solve.

When any news comes out you will find it here on the forum.

Best regards,

Achtung