dice F is correct
Adroth Com 3
dice F is correct
Adroth Com 3
Wood = 4
Clay = 3
iron = 10
Wheat = 5
W + C * i = 43
Adroth Com 3
Adroth Com 3
trough #2 will be. The others are all blocked.
xp helmet yes. IF you kill stuff to get xp. sadly it doesn't generate xp on its own like the glad helm does CP.
used alot of diffrent nick names for diffrent games. Then one day I was making a new Character for LOTR online and was trying to figure out a new character name. decided on a name that combined "add" and the past tense fro wrath, "wroth". Used it ever since
-If you are playing Off Roman, go with Imp sword. The Cav swords give bigger attack bonus per troop but you will have many fewer cav units than you will imps so the greatest attack power for your hammer will com from the imp weapons.
-If you are using a ghost hammer then go for the cav sword (or simply own both the cav sword of choice and the imp sword when able)
-If playing defensive Roman go with Praet sword
Matte of personal preference but here are pros and cons:
-Regen armor: means you need less points in FS as your hero will heal faster at total of 30% per day when wearing this armor
-Light Segmented: take 3 hp less damage and get +125 FS helps with adventures and attacking early on wit hthe health protection and attack boost
-Light Scale: take 4 hp less damage and +10% heal for total of 20% healed per day. helps with survive-ability
-Light breastplate: +250 FS more FS helps take less damage on adventures
Helmets & boots:
-whatever you can get t start with. they are all useful
as stated above, don't wait 3 days for hero to heal up. kill him and revive (will need a place with hero mansion I believe?). heros is fairly cheap and quick to revive at the lower levels(below lv 20, after that it take around 24hrs to revive I believe).
as far as help goes you can post here on the forum asking specific questions and people are often very helpful
correct. It is part of the Tribal bonus that makes them different than the others. Each Tribe has traits, buildings, and bonuses that allows them to be competitive and provide their own unique tactical and/or strategic play styles versus the other tribes. Tuets and Gauls make up for it with cheaper troops and faster build times for troops.
As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. With PLUS activated you can put one additional item (field or building) on the build list but it is in a waiting line (que). The countdown time you see listed for the qued item is the time it takes for the thing in front of it (field if qued is field, building if qued is a building for Romans) to finish building + it's own build time. Hope that helps! the Qued item is just waiting its turn to start building and it is showing you the total wait time until it is done building.
no there is not. You could set a timer on your phone or something
problem might be in how it relates to cata attacks. is the "random" target selected by the program at launch? If so what happens to the cata attack if the building is moved while catas en route? What if a specific building is targeted and is moved while in transit or is being insta built/demo'ed at the time of landing?
Pro tips for Attacking and Defending:
1) ALWAYS scout before sending a hammer. The entire player account if possible. Blindly launching troops at people is a good way to loose troops. As a deff player I have had a lot of fun wrecking hammers of people who launch blindly. USE SCOUTS!!!
2) Fakes containing less than a total of 20 troops (Ex. 19 scouts and 1 cata =20 troops) are worthless. DON"T DO IT!! Waste of troops and time. If the Rally Point level is greater than the number of troops you send in a fake then the defender see's 0's for troop types not present and ?'s for those troop types present. This tells them what is coming and that the total is less than their RP level so they know it is a fake. NOTE: if the RP level is = to or lower than the the total number of attacking troops the defender sees ?'s in all troop boxes on the incoming attack on their rally point.
3) if you have 1,000 troops or more with your hero then points in Off % for the hero is far superior to point in Fighting strength for your hero.
1) Wall levels are IMPORTANT! Higher level the wall is the fewer losses the defense troops take and more of the attackers troops die. Get those walls up when resources and village progress allow.
2) Invest in RP levels. This will help in spotting fakes sent your way and allow you to put defense where it is actually needed.
3) Having at least 20 scouts in a village will let you know if people scout you by generating a report. 20 scouts with no upgrades from the smithy and a lv 10 wall will detect a scout attempt by 4000 scouts with lv 20 upgrades in the smithy. Use scouts to let you know if people are snooping around your villages. This could be a prelude to an attack, but not always. Place scouts in all villages and oasis for spy detection.
4) if you have 1,000 troops or more with your hero then points in deff % for the hero is far superior to point in Fighting strength for your hero.
One new feature I think is worth implementing is a sorting function for archived reports. It could be a new standard feature or a gold club/Plus feature perhaps. I would like to be able to sort through archived reports like regular. It might look something like this:
One thing this might really help in particular is designated scouters or scout hammers who go back looking for old reports that are saved to compare different scout runs on the same location.
No player by that name listed on the server
From left ot right the hero's are: Alexander(The name sake) Marcus Alexander(named for the other one) Patricia Klaudius
English, bad English, and American