Posts by Adroth

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

it only does 4 waves at a time. And the strong dominating the weak around them is kind of the point of this game is it not? Be it individuals or groups. The wave builder only does 4 waves at a time and even then to the best of my understanding that doesn't guarantee they will all land at the same time so sniping (with the skills and experience needed for that) is still possible. I actually think it harms newer players more than helps because if they just count on the wave builder they will never be able to get those multiple nice solid waves of cats that can be done with practice (and good internet) that are very hard or impossible to snipe.

Newer players are also more easily baited into attacking a target that your alliance has already planned to defend, pr at the very least your alliance can do a defence call and support you against the 4 waves, so I don't see how it is harming the social aspect either.

Adroth

Com 3

1) The Battle of the Allia (Also know as The Battle of Allia or The Battle of the Allia River)

2) They fled to the city of Veii and to Rome

I predict some people will join together in groups of up to 60 players. I propose we call these amalgamations "Alliances". Furthermore I predict some of these groups will form mutually supportive relationships with other groups. I think "Confederacies" would be an ideal name for these groups of "Alliances". In addition to these, I would imagine that another logical permutation would be the rise of official agreements between "Alliances" or between "Confederacies" to avoid conflict with each other. I put forth for consideration the term "Non-Aggression Pacts" for this type of relationship. We shall call then "NAPs" for short because "Non-Aggression Pact" takes to long to say and because like a sleeping nap they are boring. There also exists the possibility that many players will engage in limited or no interactions with others. Last but not least we have the possibilities of hostilities breaking out between players and/or groups of players. This violence will be loudy denounced by the majority of players and those parties responsible for the violence will be shamed into reforming their ways and compelled to complete a specified amount of community service hours hand washing wildlife in the many oasis across the map.

Once these brutish miscreants have learned the error of their ways everyone will play the game as intended and peacefully fill their villages with crannies while avoiding the creation of any wheat fields (for environmental reasons) and will designate all 9c and 15c tiles as National Parks and thus off limits for development. Once the map (minus the 9c, 15c, and wilderness/oasis areas) is covered in fully crannied villages of peace all players will joyfully celebrate, reinforce the village at 0/0 with 4 scouts each (built from their crannies of course) and then the entire server will gracefully mass delete timing it to complete at exactly 3:02:27 pm.

I believe we have now covered in detail all the things we possibly could in regards to discussing the ways that different players will come together on this server.

Adroth

com 3

Early game tip: In your first village build the following as early as possible while you also build fields:

Embassy lv 6 (higher if res is available)

Acadamy to lv 10

Main building to lv 10

Marketplace lv 10+ (as resources allow go for higher levels)

Residence to lv3+ (as resources allow go for higher levels)

Smithy lv 3

Barracks lv 3

Wall lv 4

Stables lv 1 (optional)

The rest of the space should be filled with one lv 10 cranny (this allows you to build as many other crannies in that village as you wish) and the other spots with lv 7 crannies.

Try for lv 6 or higher fields before Beginners Protection (BP) ends so you have enough resources to make some settlers when you have enough Culture Points (CP).

Reasoning behind these structures:

-Getting this list of buildings to these levels as soon as possible (without neglecting to also build fields) will make sure that you have enough Culture Points (CP) to settle soon after beginners protection. Getting your second village as quickly as possible is vital for a strong position early on.

-The lv 7 crannies have an excellent cost/CP ratio and will also protect your resources from your neighbors when beginners protection wears off.

-The lv 4 wall will make sure anyone raiding you with small amounts of troops will lose at least one every time. If their raids come up empty (because of all your crannies) and they are losing troops each time they will eventually move on to better targets.

-DO NOT try to defend raids after beginners protection. Make sure your hero is set to dodge and troops are out of the village or Gold Club auto dodge is on. Let your crannies do their job and keep your troops for later.

-Build some troops (20-50 unless you are Tuet, then more is ok) for raiding oasis other players will clear if you want but don't sacrifice building fields or buildings to do so. Chances are pretty good your hero will bring some troops back with him from some of your adventures before your Beginners Protection wears off.

NOTE: all of this can be done with no gold or limited gold and still work just fine. However, gold makes things much faster and easier. Gold= more CP (less time to build due to res bonuses and/or insta build = more overall CP over time), NPC so you can turn one kind of resource into another for less time waiting for the proper amount of each, and more resources (25% bonuses). Also, that "build 25% faster" button? You watch an ad and shave 25% off of the build time of the building or field you are about to construct. VERY helpful for getting things built faster if you are willing to be bombarded with advertising.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg