Posts by 1qaz

cowards?

We are sharpening our blades on ne, don’t forget Gow are the ones that ran away to the boonies scared, you ran away from us afraid Gow to the boonies, fearful from Gunners red swords,but you can’t hide from Gunners, and as soon as we’re done with ne meta, Gunners will go to the far reaches of the map and beyond to reach Gow capitals and non cap hammers ;)

you have been missing for a long time

All i meant to say its there is no underdog. i don't know you, so i surprise you seems to "know" so much about me. sorry if you feel like i'm against you, i don't know you personalty, so i don't hold anything against you. actually i think its the first time we are on the same server.

Have a good game

at israel we still call it duplicates and trying to fight against that appearance - players at IL servers who use this techs r completly unrespected)

hope for a challenging round as underdog xD

If in Israeli servers you fight against techs (duplicates) then why here in international server you use them?

You make it sound like Gunners don't use techs and that's why Gunners are the underdogs.. i don't think anyone here buys that..:/

If Using techs is well within the game rules, then it’s also fair to say it’s a clean tactic for alliances to use.

Disappointing then that some teams Will still go way beyond this point, look at gow for instance, leadership banned, resources under the radar, recruiting known cheats...

Let’s have rules in place that are tough enough to eliminate cheats, from the very first offence!

always Gow for example. i don't think there is one batman post without the word Gow in it, what would you have done without us ?

How is half the gow leadership getting banned for buying resources old news and should be left behind?

Facts are that GoW could not handle the smoke Duat was giving them and Gunners breathing in their neck by taking over the whole border. All their best players bouncing on both allies so they had to start BUYING resources.

New news for you, Gunners or Duat players are not better than Gow, so you should ask yourself, how is it possible that all your players settled first, you should look in your own mirror before blaming others.

Gow buying resource just show they more busy in real life than Gunners and Duat.(dont have time to run techs)

at least im not hiding my IGN :S , share your IGN and lets see which account is better :P , as u said baby , keep hiding in boonies for now , only time will tell

Robert, you can't compete with this guy, look how many def points he has, but do not worry, "only time will tell" if he is such a good defender ;)

You are not Gunners leader am i right?

Leave such answers for leaders to write. there is a reason why Salme didnt respond to the post with the SS of his conversations with born2be1 after he kicked him.

I’ve had a couple of discussions with different Gunners leaders, it was important the cheat was removed and to find out from player why he has made such poor choices and to ensure it did not involve other gunners members or else they would have been removed as well.

In Gunners leaders don’t kick without reason. And Gunners leaders still give time for a player to explain himself and his motives. The leader can then make an informed decision and unfortunately for the cheat it didn’t go his way, so he went to one of the few places where cheating is accepted where he knew was a safe bet to join and was greeted by Gow with open arms.

Sure thing, first you kick and then you talk... so clever

You are just a lost case, keep writing nonsense in the forum..

Batman, ask your leader the reason why he kept talking to born2be1 after he kicked him and ask him to show you the whole chat..

If still that wont help then you are a lost case...

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/157994/

What do you want from the guy? you kicked him, end of story.

What did you expect him to do? To just leave server and delete account?

And btw he contacted me first and thats how i knew about the whole story...

next time when you kick someone think before you do it and let the guy be. you kicked him - you have nothing to talk about with him...

Im not sure if thats allowed to upload ss like these but what can i do?

So why do you say you found 0 defenses on me when you did the same? Why don't you tell 1qaz that what he says doesn't make sense (since you're a leader) and that you have the techs too. Do you realize that your consistency is equal to 0? We were talking about born2be1 and you immediately screwed up the conversation. I thought you were the only one in the goW to admit the facts but until you are caught buying resources you did everything in the discord to say the opposite. LMAO. On the part of my broken English I know I'm sorry, lol.

Excuse me but how does this conversation have anything to do with me?

Im not gonna argue with you about who has more techs Gunners or Gow like 3 years old child.

The fact is that im not using any techs, multiaccounting or any other sort of cheating and thats why i get to complain about it.

Yes, players in Gow have some techs so what? you want us to be with zero techs while you are using tones of them?

Maybe you can explain me what does "techs threat" mean?

Pot calling the kettle black or did you forget what your leaders are prepared to do to acquire resources ? How many Gow players got caught out for it?

When Gunners found such a player on the other hand they were dealt with internally post haste.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a couple of techs hiding under gunners leaders radar, but it’s still very small scale as compared to other teams, especially metas like GOW or Duat, more so Gow because they’ve shown their prepared to stoop below any sort of tech assistance for help.

What does it have to do with what i said?
    You just called NE the most interesting quad with fights and blah blah blah because Gunners have the most def points in the server.

So i just said that the fact that you gained most of those def points by sending techs troops to die for raising hero xp doesnt mean that you have big fights in your quad.

You have nothing to say so you just change the subject to Gow players cheating..

970x250_5Tribes.png