Posts by Knight__Walker

well, like I said , Travian Discord it’s very organized. You have sections for every subject ( add a pic so you can saw) and there you can help and get helped. new world to explore :)

honestly, I prefer the Forum and since it’s mobile optimized 🤷🏻‍♂️

About the alliance... in game , you can ask to join one and then they will share to you their communication channel ( if WhatsApp, Discord, telegram and go on).

don’t know if I could help you but, tried :)

Awesome! That was pretty helpful. I also prefer the forum too.

Lemme check it out. Thanks. :)

mhh, I’m at the same boat. Not because of non-ally but not to move to discord.

I think the idea now would be only to move to discord( I guess) I already saw something abt it looks very organized.

Oh, I guess I have to then. Any pointers..?

I for one haven't made the move to discord yet, as a result I don't belong to any alliance at the moment. Sure would be great to have an open world forum (I doubt if that's the name) where alliance can send recruitment requests and messages. You get the gist..?

Hello Everyone, started playing a few days back and would like to join an alliance. Apparently that requires an invite. And I don't think I want to be an alliance leader anytime soon.

So I would appreciate any invite. My location is:

- 53:50