Posts by Josec

How would bots choose what to settle, how to attack and how to use artefacts? ...So when someone else demonstrates actual competence in planning and leadership it surely can't be legit?

I was being ironic regarding the bots there. You didn't seem to understand it. And I was being ironic when said your bots also post and troll here at the forum. I hope you do get that one or shall I need to explain ?
    And the compliment about your game play was a real compliment. Read it better if you want.

Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players that never ever miss defending a ghost hammer with wwk, but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are all shit players so it's better to keep those opinions to own chats and not here.

About you and your opinion I can only say I prefer to be with shitty players than with shitty persons.

...basically what your saying here is if it looks like a human, acts like a human plays like a human then it's probably a robot...

It's artificial intelligence. Your bots even post and troll at the forum.

Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players (and active techs) that never ever miss a fake or attack by a single second but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are not all very active players with the best internet connections available so it's better to keep those opinions to own chats and not here.

And congrats on the game play the nordics have brought to the server so far, unless it was the "bots" choosing places to settle, who to attack, how to use the artifacts and so on.

Whoever wins will be a fair winner. Now no one can complain the game is unbalanced. It's about half of the map against the other half.

José (Black Death; member of great zerg)

Hi there!

I started playing two days ago, after a break that lasted a few years and, forgive my ignorance, but what is a tech account ? Is it different from a multi account to which point ? Why is that allowed ?

Cheers! A good game for all!