Posts by Undaunted

Fastest unit in game is thunder but I wonder what is the maximum speed of it

Hero boots + maximum level of tournament square + server speed x10 + I dont know what can we add to increase speed more ıf you know something please add

it seems like x4 bonus unit speed cos server speed and %575 from building + hero equipment

so what is the maximum speed ? 500 ? 600 ? 700 ?

my math is bad but according to my calculation 19*4 = 76 , 76 + ( 76*575/100) = 513

edit : Huns hero has +3 bonus and their spies has 19 speed so If we send hun spies with their hero probably they will be fastest unit but I'm still wondering thunders speed

I'm thinking about what is the point of playing gaul speed ? defensive units ? swordsmen + headuans ?

Gaul is not best at anything what will I do with speed

people train a lot of theutates thunders to raids but is it a good idea ? you are spending your materials to runner and cant attack anywhere

- there is a building called tournament square and it can help to increase speed of other tribes

- you cant attack to anywhere outside of clubs village especially at the middle of game probably every village at least some units to defence what is the point ? and enemy villages will be very close each other and around 15c

- I see a lot of offensive gauls but ıf you want to play offensive why gaul ? swordsmen + headuans why ?

- so you have a lot of theutates swordsmen and headuans what is the point ? you have only runner and lower attack capacity units according to others

- at 5 tribe server ıf you want to play defensive there is egyptian it is like top version gaul so what is the point of gaul and gaul not best at defence

- if you are non golder and you have small crop villages you need more quality at units cos your unit count will be less so there is roman at there why gaul ?

- protection at the beginning is only joke

most of players dont attack each other in this game at the beginning ıf you are in an alliance trappers are useless

especially ıf you are playing at x10 they are still 400

game life circle = raid oasis raid inactives raid multi accounts and wait for wonderful of world

I have 130 gold at the beginning and I want to use my all potential to be first ones for second village

use gold production bonuses build centre 10 academy 10 town hall 1 ok

what can I do more ?

produce units ? or use only 3 from coming adventures

what will be field levels ? all of them will be 5 ??

is there another building need to level up ?

what are your suggestions ? I'm bored from being very slow about second village

is there any chance to run %50 %75 %100 or %150 15c capital without buy gold ?? I'm playing as gaul there are some areas close to my first village about 20 square

there are some 9c with %75-%100 they are about 40 square far away to first village

or there is no chance without buy gold you must to play with 9c ???

is there any strategy about it ?

I'm a beginner and have some questions

ıf game about crop consumption

1 emperyan has 70 attack power 1 crop consumption

1 caesaris has 180 attack power 4 crop consumption

cant you produce 4 emperyan and have 280 attack power ? I think noone use caesaris for defence usually most of cavalry units at game seem useless

I suggest the Romans, with a lots of hidden place. So you have enough goods use this nation speciality: the double building.

Gaul benefit is the higher hidden place, but this is not count in late game, and the romans can bite this in the begining.

how players decide region to start at server ? north south east west ?

Firstly I dont know which region on map is good for me

When I start to new server I cant decide what will I do quests dont help because mostly I spend more from reward for example spend 400 material and get 300

I'm trying to attack a few times to oasis but hero hp going down fastly and after 2-3 raid you cant keep it and produce units doesnt help this

what will I do with hero points ? should I spend my all resources to fields ? If need spend there what will be ratio ?

how can a gaul can get materials from raids ? they can attack only inactive players for 2-3 clay or wood ?

I cant buy gold I can be online along most of day I havent any friends at game I'm alone I didnt play a travian account more than 2-3 weeks do you have any advice for me ?

Cant I have a good power without gold and friend ?