Posts by joaozorg

just need delete prizes and motivation left out for players who make fake rating.

Prizes and extra codes it's presents from TG.

Local server no motivate make cheap rating from start server.

Many players play only for this Kim,Rocknrolla. Every year they make it same as routine

Dont forget Tirsin Ulan

Yall could easily join them as duals later after you delete those multies that you made.. Insane thing idk :/

Man what part of " i dont like this server speed,and i dont have none interest of playing it since portuguese alliances are not here as they should?"

If i have any interest of playing i would keep my acount...

No dual or even no travian for me betewen qualifiers end and finals...

Multis that i made???man we are not all like the same...

All this talk look really nice but you use multis to catch crops...

Im not a multi...im someone that as no interest in the server anymore... Is that something that goes against the rules??'i dont thing so...

But multis like you use are very explicit in 1.1 rule...Not allowed...

This look like a looser talk...

The server is only in the begining and you are already find some excuses for your lack of capacites...

The major point is that everyone is using cheats one way or in the other...

Looks like this topic in here is to find ho is the biggest cheater...

Like someone told before,you are not use to play a higger level from waht i see and, if someone do something that you think its impossible,that donst means it is...

Go play the game and stop whit complaints...

cya

have fun

i just don't quite understand is the Path To Pandora and Codex Victoria the same or not.

:)

again you mix yourself up as a person who is a member of the clan, and your account on specific server.
    when you create new account and doesn't have plans to join to some ally, this acc is not a part of this ally (despite other servers). so if you help them only for benefits on other server, it's violation the rule "An account must always be played for its own benefit."
    May be this rule has been changed as Kazah said, then you was right and everthing is ok :)

I understand you...

Let me tell you that in the begining the idea was for me to make part of the alliance...

but i only get in the server 2 days after the start...and whit the idea that some of portuguese players would come to this domain...

It was against them that i wanted to play but seems that nobody shows,and starting lather and having no place in the alliance cause it was full when i register...

Why should i remain here? I have already made the register so why couldnt i help some friends?

Btw the rule has already change but i think admnistrador can talk about that bether then us...

you are not equal your account. you have benefit, but account doesn's have. Actually, if you don't write here about your aim on this server, you would tell that you try to win, but changed your mind and quit. but now you created evedence of rule violations.

That rule have been allways a problem for me...

Let me see if i understand...I can be banned if i creat account just to help my teammates?

Is that a rule breaker? I tougth we all play this to help allies...

Isnt that the point of the game?

Breaking the rule is creating multi accounts (and i see many evidences of that in here beside what ppl can say),but im not a multi...

just someone that come here to help teammates...

Playing more activly or not...

i'm a newbie. but seems that according the rule "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned." your help just disappear very soon.

Ho tell you that im not doing to my benefit?

Now i do that for the others...in the future they can do the same for me in servers they whont gone play for real...

So i think i get some benefit of that writhe?:P

Making a short resume...everyone is cheating...But WEB do that bether then the others...

I dont see where is the problem to invite ppl from ru domain to come unblock regions for there friends...

I repeat im not playing the server...just come here to be a farm and unblock regions to my friends...

I play last ts20 whit them and probably will play next again...I dont like this slow velocity and personally i dont even like this new vs...

Helping my friends and teammates make me a multi or a tech acount? I dont understand that...

Everyone ho really likes to play this game generally search for competitive servers...The exit of kazah and his team to .com domain i believe is because that...

That gives the oportunity to small alliances in ru domain come stronger and in the future can give more interesting servers otherwise it will be only a waste of time and money....

Answering to you sakku...yes kazah is one of the best players i met in this vs but i believe that you will see that for yourself during the server...

Reading this topic i think ppl are more interesting in what others do when there focus should be in what they can do to have a fun server and the possiblity to win it...

Cya and good server to all.

Hi

WEB is not the same alliance then Cartago.

Many ppl dont like x1 server and stay in qualifiers(me included).

Many come from ru server. Ones left others join.

That is the first time i listen something about that,but i can only say your friend is a lucky guy.

Btw im not playing the server...im only one of that "multis" someone call,that have only been here to be a farm and to unblock regions for WEB deleting after that.

Cya

Hi.

Beside all cheats talking i dont think WEB will have big problem to win the server.

Even whit a weak alliance then Cartago last .ru (Strategy and his ppl make diference in any alliance they play) WEB is still the strongest alliance of this vs and Kazah probably one of the best players.

When i play against a stronger oponent i try to learn whit him and lather i try to use what i learn against him.

You can do it to here. You got the oportunity to play against 1 of top alliance of this vs. So instead of deleting ,try to learn whit them.

Good server to all and have fun.

Cya

yes it is true, i am not a big cheater like panda, she has lost all defs after ban on finals and she went to cry at munich for less punishment

tY2j8v3.jpg

1kk defs lost :osd::osd::osd:

man i think you are making some kind of confusion...

Panda dont even play last finals...

She was at ru5...

You show here an acount from kalibr i think and talk about Panda?

When you go copy info from other places ,first see if you understand what are they talking about...

Is she more cheater then you? Problaby yes,probably not...

From her i never seen reports killing her won scouts like i see here from you...

Cya my friend...

I will not arg more whit you...

you, panda and the special child were embarrassing at munich, and we all can see your results right now

Hi...

I dont understand why you call Panda to this topic...

Have you ever play by her side??? Or are you just supose???

Panda know more of this game when she is sleeping then you whenyou are awake...

Pls beside all trash writhen here,have some honour and dont call ppl that are not here to arg whit you...

Beside she really dont care about what you think...

Btw ho are you???

Cya

Hi

Thanks for the upgrade. TG is doing a great work last 5 to 6 months. Many changes where made to make this a more interesting game,but many other could be done.

Talking about the daily quests i think that TG could change the amount of the rewards or even change the rewards,every time the alliance bonus amount change... this would help more the players that use few gold...

For players that use gold daily quests are only interesting in the begining,but as the server goes on,the ratio cost/reward is very expensive...

Other problem is that when all the alliance bonus is fullfil we have no more chances to make the 100 points task because you cant donate no longer...maybe here when that happens the donate task could be auto done...

About the server i think is 2 soon to check for bugs,and for now i didnt notice any.

Have fun

Cya

You saysed that you are not a leader,from where do you have the information,that russia ww,from level 0,under constant atacks ,whas the winner of this server before rollback,you are blinde ? I don t see any leaders of Ru team to say that.....

Man the server end...

In the registers the winner is UNION.

I end the server plus 1k pop rank but you know what?It was really fun and a great learn(one more)...

Should we continue to talk about that?

Lets us have a semi vacations and whait for the next one...

Cya

Sorry, I never wanted to disrespect anyone.

And although you think otherwise I appreciate what you did here.

First sharing the reports of the offensives (although sometimes we are in different opioes in its analysis).

You're right, I do not have the numbers or diplomacies,

I'm a simple player, and what I say is what I see on the server.

I only play 2 servers a year, and not seeing those 85 ww hammers beating wherever they go is worse than any moral value I might have.

For me worse than any bug or have to hear that victory was unfair (because you win rightly or not you will always have to listen. Whoever loses tries always to justify why that happens sometimes correctly,sometimes not), is not to end one of the few servers that i have interest to play.

Having the numbers and diplomacies or not, I also lose here many time and gold.

The finals are still one of the few servers worth playing.

You have made your choice right or not this goes according to the opinion of each one.

I do not expect you to accept mine as I do not accept some of the ones I see here criticizing who continued to play or who evolved ww ,but i respect it.

As the pacifist says a positive thing in the middle of it all is that a window has been created that allows a greater interaction between TG and its players. I hope that in the future this window will be more interactive and that TG takes more into account the opinion of those who play.

Like i told you before i really hope you play next year finals.

Good team mates are always a good learn but is the good adversaries that makes us evolve.

Cya m8.

Have fun.

Quit is the easy way to loose...

There is where Ruteam is diferent from most of all metas.

They could quit when some years ago all the server join together against them after they had 1k acounts delet for ban (i think most remember EU meta).

They could quit this year by the time unjustified bans where given to them...Did they quit? No they stay in the server and keep figth,that is why they are probably the strongest meta in this game by now...

ould Uollas or dacia had the chance? Probably not,but that is something they dont give has the chance to know...

You guess wrong.

And no, I'm not gonna waste my time playing against you. If a get the upper hand, you'll just rollback the server with the help of your friends.

Just like they did here.

Man you continue to leave in an fairy tale.

When did you have the upper hand this server????

Bye m8

it was really great to write to you....

you're the one that's guessing stuff, what do you guess?

i GUESS you write a lot but you play little.

So for that reason i GUESS i will not aswer to you anymore here.

If you have something to say i GUESS you should come to ptpx2.ru..

I GUESS we can talk bether there...

I GUESS you understand me rigth???

Bye m8.