Posts by ØSD_IT

If I were playing the finals you posted them directly from your account or from alliance attacks.

i dont raid and noone into my alliance raids tech

play with only 1 account then let's see if you are good or farm, i think farm

I can’t believe that you hitman want to hear a complete story, equidistant from just a team that is involved in a war. I have more expectations from Dacia leaders. It is normal, everybody in travian and also in real life, when it’s a war try to present the good parts to their people for motivation, for support, for a big push, to increase defense/ofense, to be more active etc. It’s perfectly normal, and I am sure that in Dacia, the war with ita is presented in a positive way showing reports when you erased/conquered villages, catch armies, kill defense etc.
    So, if you want to have a complete story, put here your story (reports) ita their story (reports) and we, as observers to Say whose story is more beautiful.

Why dont you posting your reports? raid on tech's good too

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What the hell are you counting for ? You realize how stupid you are by counting such things ?

It's like comparing apple's with pineapples, i will not in any case post here all the villages and capitals we erased/conquered from S.P.Q.R but hey ... i forgot you are counting only UOLLAS achievements ?

As i said earlier you are trying to say a story by posting only what it looks good for your.

Ciao

Post reports then...

When he caught my hammer and chiefed my support village he was all hyped and happy and started to send me "funeral songs" and saying that was waiting for us.

Now that he lost his capital for free, he started the insults in private..

Typical.

Easy when you got boosted some times... And you did nothing on me. Exodus send me 50 attacks with catapults not you. You after 40 day s have just 3k clubs and 5k axeman

You just won a battle... Im always there. Remember this words. Go cry more to teutonic steal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That atack has 2 weeks, you felt the necessity to post it now.. are you tense :)?

Anyways it was a nice catch! 1-1 as Alge said!

I am not quite getting the "giving my pass to my friends" I am not playing alone, I have a dual as you can see in my profile.. am I a cheater for that? :/

1-1? and 2x6 crop fields into your capital?

and the other villages?