Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Some Dude -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Does The Devil have mental health issues? I'm new here, fill me in.
  • The Devil -

All I’m saying is Sausage roll is a noob All they do is raid and sim all day Pppfffttttt who ever runs that account must have no life
  • nic -

no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that counts. lack of fakes completely ruined it not lack of…
  • The Devil -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Would you and Steve leave our reports alone ffs ” That was actually a compliment so take I’m hat back......... I was actually backing you guys up then hahahahah I’ll leave you all to get trash talked then Byeee
  • Natiri -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Dahm childen behave or i will have to put you all in separate corners :p btw Moon it was a nice run you had. GJ. Also being targeted actually usually means you are considered a threat/ someon who needs to be shut down. So dont take it so personally. Its a…
  • notorious crunchie -

Would you and Steve leave our reports alone ffs
  • The Devil -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Hammers? More like tin cans ... I still haven't seen a 10k+ hammer in this server in a report. ” I can confirm there is a few 10k+ hammers Maybe if you read up and look at the reports of SQ hitting TIN you might see some…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” plan and attack, what’s the rest?
  • Eric Rasputin -

Hammers? More like tin cans ... I still haven't seen a 10k+ hammer in this server in a report.
  • Stellamini -

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty sure a moderator/CM/SuperModerator/Support/Multihunter is gonna post next. More specifically, my dear sister Stellamini
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Quote from Stellamini: “He might be around, what do I now?! I am finally at home, after a busy afternoon at work. My dear Trickster is back! Maybe he'll be next? ” I missed you :( Some disappeared friend next? @Wolkenengel
  • The Devil -

Well les face it any OP without fakes will always end badly no matter what Rams well that’s a completely diffrent story There timing wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be Not sure why not 1 target was hit but it was split up that confuses me But…
  • Trickster -

Liked Stellamini’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    He might be around, what do I now?! I am finally at home, after a busy afternoon at work. My dear Trickster is back! Maybe he'll be next?
  • Stellamini -

He might be around, what do I now?! I am finally at home, after a busy afternoon at work. My dear Trickster is back! Maybe he'll be next?
  • playingwithfire -

No, he is out being naughty again. I think he sent you some rain though. Time for tea so we need a Baguette to come along
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

Yes, I am here. Wolkenengel, is he around?
  • playingwithfire -

Nope, me finally surfacing. Been busy lately is all. And it should not be a moderator. But Stella or da butterfly are okay since they are blue. But the diablo is always welcome
  • Locke Lamora -

Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” Planning was great? I saw two attacks on…
  • Trickster -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on Dren’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol