Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The video diary of the Legends on Tour Event is now available!
Don't miss it: Watch it now!
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Maranga28 -

Replied to the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Don't you have English or Turkish subtitles?
  • Maranga28 -

Liked Administrator’s post in the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Like (Post)
    Most of you read the diaries of the participant of the Legends on Tour event. We also want to share something with you. The first thing we'd like to share is the Video Diary of the event. In the next weeks we will also…
  • neon -

Quote from iRonik: “Because that'll save the forum I guess. ” nope, because I want it
  • alestorm -

Liked 2puggles’s post in the thread UK3 Fashion.

Like (Post)
    In hono(u)r of the recent Royal Wedding, H4E is proud to present to you its May 2018 Fashion Collection: Hats 4 Everyone * 59903-hats-4-everyone-jpg Seen here photo-bombing the Royal Wedding, this Hero and Gelding are paying their respects to the
  • Baguette -

Wrote a comment on Dr3K’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao ti va un po di dislike, solo io e te ?
  • Dodger -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Like (Post)
    He thinks Lord Turek is a sweetie and wants more emoticons.
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

I did clear them though, but my hero just keeps on dying when it's time to capture them. I guess that's what i get when i starving him to death all the time.
  • iRonik -

• Mercedes -

He thinks Lord Turek is a sweetie and wants more emoticons.
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from MarkokraM: “fool is excellent artie actually, and it sounded like you made fun of it @Marksy_UK ,don't make fun of it just becuase you don't know how to maximise its potential :p ” How would you know that? Youve never held an artefact before…
  • LordTurek_PL -

Liked neon’s post in the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Like (Post)
    @LordTurek_PL qwa moja powiedziała jak jej filmik pokazałem że słodziak jestes, bo tak fajnie się stresujesz .... :D :D :D @Administrator oddaj nam emotikone kffffiatuszka !!!!! @Chloe wstaw sie za nami ... ;*
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK3.

it would be indeed very unfortunate for me if i'm the one playing that account. I can see that
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Rumour has it FOX have just started building defence ready to take a small artefact. Hope they manage to get one and keep it. Now it's just the argument of fool vs architect... I'd go for fool personally guys, but it's up to…
  • notorious crunchie -

That better not be you on that account Lucky I swear down!
  • MarkokraM -

yes, he indeed is, i'm just negotiating some stuff with him. You wanna meet him?
  • chainsawdaz -

Like (Post)
    Most of you read the diaries of the participant of the Legends on Tour event. We also want to share something with you. The first thing we'd like to share is the Video Diary of the event. In the next weeks we will also…
  • iRonik -

• neon -

Like (Post)
  • neon -

@LordTurek_PL qwa moja powiedziała jak jej filmik pokazałem że słodziak jestes, bo tak fajnie się stresujesz .... :D :D :D @Administrator oddaj nam emotikone kffffiatuszka !!!!! @Chloe wstaw sie za nami ... ;*
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked 2puggles’s post in the thread UK3 Fashion.

Like (Post)
    In hono(u)r of the recent Royal Wedding, H4E is proud to present to you its May 2018 Fashion Collection: Hats 4 Everyone * 59903-hats-4-everyone-jpg Seen here photo-bombing the Royal Wedding, this Hero and Gelding are paying their respects to the