Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Mercedes -

Liked Soveia’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “While I understand the principle, I think any system like this is going to be massively open to abuse. What would stop me opening an account on a new server, pretending to be a new player and passing the res bonus over to my…
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

What about the people who aren't in that chat? The Skype loyalists...
  • MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    You can give it to me for safe keeping if you like
  • Delta_DK -

• Delta_DK -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I thought that was well known for ages lol
  • Delta_DK -

Replied to the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Quote from mutley_UK: “well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead…
  • Delta_DK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “Yeah mutley, you noob. GG just hit Betrayed causing their defence points to go up by 13000 just at the exact same second that we walled a hammer last op. Get your facts right! ” I mean, we showed you the GG report, you can ask…
  • Dodger -

Liked Ritzy Sparkle’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

• FatherOfEvil -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

I have been the one talking to both MH, and the HQ in Germany.... They seem to think that it's not possible for the to lock the acc due to privacy laws... I have tried to convince them that this have not been an issue before (it's been done botn on uk…
  • yardenpel -

Replied to a comment by yardenpel on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Reply
    כבר שלחתי הודעה פרטית... לא ענית..
  • Elisa_UK -

Liked Soveia’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “While I understand the principle, I think any system like this is going to be massively open to abuse. What would stop me opening an account on a new server, pretending to be a new player and passing the res bonus over to my…
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

Any ideas where you thinking of spawning?
  • wishmaster3 -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • Killjerry -

It should be clear in the game if you can/can not raid a player's village(s). Don't ask players to check the forum for that.
  • Fluffy_UK -

Quote from PerVium: “it has been discussed several times in the forum, but it you didn't read it, you are excused. ” Tbf not everyone reads the forums, I dont foresure. Think I’ve actually checked the forum twice in last 2 years not including the 3…
  • PerVium -

it has been discussed several times in the forum, but it you didn't read it, you are excused. We have asked MH to respect Grid and make sure nobody can raid the cities. They refused to do that. Please spread the information to you allymates. Since you…
  • Killjerry -

Posted the thread After a player has passed away.

Thread
    Some of us were raiding villages from player Grid. And got igm’s back, saying Grid passed away a few months ago and “Way to go dude. That is dark”. How were we supposed to know this, if no one says anything about it. To be honest, I hardly ever…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Strazh severa_RU’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Beetroot._UK: “Oh I thought your plan was to get beat up by AA for the second server in a row :D ” Do you want to tell that you are a sharp fellow? If you have a short memory, then will refresh memoirs. Now there was the third round when we…
  • Soveia -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.