Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Loffe -

Replied to the thread The strange battle outcome.

Very weird, maybe it's not his hero but someone in his alliance or something that is way stronger.
  • Caine -

Earth Wall is lvl8. But, I killed this hero with hundreds of other units couple of hours before.
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Amalgon: “You're just a thicker version of Ajit Pai. ” Thats a burn I am going to have to remember
  • Loffe -

Wall 20? Did not calculate on this but seems the only possible reason.
  • Caine -

Posted the thread The strange battle outcome.

Thread
    Hi all, Please move this topic if this is not an appropriate place. Here is the result of my last battle: wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…6e81d5a1997b70f3e3aa07e17 and here are my Hero stats. * Fighting strength * ‭5600‬ * * 50 * Off bonus…
  • tintin -

Now follows Amalgon.

Follow
  • tintin -

Now follows Frenzy_UK.

Follow
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from Moogle: “I blame LukeVardy for all these things. ” Be fair though, its not like anyone spent the first couple of months warning everyone to avoid him and Thor like the plague is it? Oh. Hang on.... Quote from MartinJames_UK: “It may be…
  • Lemon -

Liked Amalgon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of…
  • Amalgon -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of…
  • MarkokraM -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “Plenty of sad things were happening this server...funny enough that this is the one pointed out. ” I blame LukeVardy for all these things.
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “Plenty of sad things were happening this server...funny enough that this is the one pointed out. ” I blame LukeVardy for all these things.
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Spam-bots and Mods.

• chaya -

Now follows Bamboo_JP.

Follow
  • Deaderpool -

Liked ChOcO49’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)