Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Hawk -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread International Server Performance.

Like (Post)
    The Customer Service Rep will be online at arti launch. If there is a re-occurrence of the previous spawn issue, he will immediately contact the Duty Tech and get them spawned manually. This process is unfortunately tried and tested, but we are…
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread about 4 same second wave.

Quote from luciola_VN: “With each update the game become more and more mess up. 1 years ago I can do 4 waves perfectly at 8/10 times. New skin graphic take it badly and i can do 50/50 or so. and nowaday the most i can i 1 success for every 15-20…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Converter - Battle reports Travian SWM smashing it again, wasting 2k catas, with no offense troops at all, just to take 1 lvl off tc which is already rebuilt...
  • Hawkery -

Liked The Moment You Know’s post in the thread TS2 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!.

Like (Post)
    Please don't suggest that.. You don't want to disturb the spirits that control these things. Best thing to do is to take a mug of really good beer outside. Take a good swig for yourself while toasting the Gods of Travian. Then throw the contents into the…
  • Hawkery -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread TS2 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Would you have made that suggestion if you were still one? Hmmm? HMMMM? ” But I'm not ;) ...But no, probably not.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!.

AIIIIII, the artis spawn worked this time, gj mods and tech team
  • The Moment You Know -

And the drops of whiskey worked. Have fun folx. ~f
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

• thesssssupdude_UK -

• The Moment You Know -

Please don't suggest that.. You don't want to disturb the spirits that control these things. Best thing to do is to take a mug of really good beer outside. Take a good swig for yourself while toasting the Gods of Travian. Then throw the contents into the…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Lol yeah dude... technical issue would literally kill me ;(
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from goldenboy: “missed me? btw locke it clearly says goldenboy. i mentioned to one of your to buy glasses so i will very kindly ask you to do the same coz not sure if i can have creative conversation with someone who cant read something simple as
  • APenguinOverlord -

Hope everyone's awake for artes. God forbid there's technical issues and they don't spawn at 04:00:00