Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Odin -

Replied to a comment by mortalion_TR on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Size yanıt verdim. Altın kodunuzu mesaj ile gönderdim.
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread New report layout.

It’s a lot more visually intense. The old reports were cleaner and easier to look at. These need sifting through the murk of images to find the important stuff. I understand the need to make them look more in line with the new “corporate”…
  • Teutons -

Replied to the thread UK3.

My only comment we be to not entrust your alliance's most important artifact to a player who isn't a part of your core group. Not much to talk about really, S4TW celebrate privately over a month ago when we realized the artifact was going to be ours.
  • themightyreds -

Liked Tanky’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Why are you confused? MM have not even bothered to pick up the Large Architect they lost when their player deleted, guess their "We have won 100% of servers we have played as an alliance" is going to end :) They even gave their Unique Architect to a player…
  • mortalion_TR -

Replied to a comment by mortalion_TR on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Özel mesaj nasıl atılıyor acaba size bir mesaj attım attım ama oldu mu tam emin değilim
  • Tanky -

Why are you confused? MM have not even bothered to pick up the Large Architect they lost when their player deleted, guess their "We have won 100% of servers we have played as an alliance" is going to end :) They even gave their Unique Architect to a player…
  • Ridcully -

Liked Mutley’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    tbf Americans often struggle with simple tasks
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

"Hey, may I take your order now?" worked every time I met them so far :)
  • Mutley -

tbf Americans often struggle with simple tasks
  • Ridcully -

i hear the American alliance, can't run ops as players are unable to declare TS, levels and troop counts
  • Ridcully -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Can't wait to play a merged server with more of these American snowflakes lmaoooooo
  • Dryad -

Replied to a comment by Arapiles on Dryad’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Si, soy Dryad en el servidor, intentare ver si me recuperan la cuenta gracias.. Grande Arapiles!
  • Mully -

MM are a bunch of simmers but there capitals population keeps going down? I'm so confused.
  • Some Dude -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New report layout.

Like (Post)
    Everyone jump on the “Give WIM a dislike” train! Chooo chooo
  • Some Dude -

New reports look absolutely horrendous. Whoever designed it needs to carry a magnifying glass around with them. That way, they have their own personal window to lick at all times.
  • WIM -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New report layout.

Like (Post)
  • Ridcully -

Posted the thread Are we due a game analysis?.

Thread
    As we rapidly approach plans, who are the runners and riders, in the WWV race? 4 teams in it GOT, and MM. on a winning streak aiming for a Hat trick. Only one can win though. The UK3 perennials NMS-DA, quietly living in the NW, lots of experience, can…
  • notorious crunchie -

• Otis Tarda -

Liked wgn_UK’s post in the thread Recycling. Even the Romans did it..

Like (Post)
    I like this idea, although I'd add an alteration where only those who demolish without the use of gold gain the benefits of 50% resource return. Those who use gold to instantly destroy the building should be left with nothing.
  • Otis Tarda -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread Recycling. Even the Romans did it..

Like (Post)
    I like that idea and it does of course make sense.