Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Sim_To_Win -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    So you made an alliance and had the whole team settle by you so you could leave and chief them? That’s diabolical and I love it
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

uh oh, there is a mod following the thread! /me legs it
  • The Devil -

Well that wasn’t the plan...But seems it worked out that way. So I don’t have a leg to stand in really
  • KnowToFail -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    So you made an alliance and had the whole team settle by you so you could leave and chief them? That’s diabolical and I love it
  • sinan.90 -

Now follows Ameno.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

• The Devil -

What are you implying ? Think your forgetting before I was in Broforce I was the leader of ~PP~ who all settled around there After PP disbanded everyone went diffrent ways So not sure exactly what your trying to imply be that statement but it means…
  • Milesias -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    for those who can't be bothered to read it all and want a quick summary Ktf deleted