Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• RedQueen -

Now follows ScorpionKing_ID.

Follow
  • ScorpionKing_ID -

Now follows RedQueen.

Follow
  • MadZ -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • Moogle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Tombo457: “I was a mod. Part of why I quit was because I couldn't sit there and defend the company when they were making the decisions they were. CMs are there to represent the community, Travian have not listened to the community basically…
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
  • MadZ -

Forum staff might not have any say in these things but have a backbone and say no to these things, go leave if something is so against your views, as this price increase is with every player so far. You guys are literally acting like puppets, just…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

I don't blame the forum staff But our voice is quiet, we need it amplified! We need it to resonate!! We need it to carry!!! So I will continue to be firm with what I am saying, to put pressure on the staff to echo what we have said. Because it is…
  • Arthur Dent -

Like (Post)
  • Tombo457 -

• Offspring_UK -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    (This is directly to the CM's who monitor and post on this thread) Is there any possibilty that anyone at Travian HQ (and not the CM's) could have some sort of AMA, or even to come onto the forums to discuss the price increase and other issues in person
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Replied to the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Templar Knight: “Post that do nothing but inflame, spread rumors or are just hostile in nature will be removed without notice. A discussion is one thing but posts just bashing to be bashing solve nothing. ” . When a…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their best to help the community…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

Well there is one on this page right here, does that count?
  • MadZ -

Quote from Templar Knight: “Post that do nothing but inflame, spread rumors or are just hostile in nature will be removed without notice. A discussion is one thing but posts just bashing to be bashing solve nothing. ” But nothing is being solved…
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from Presuming Ed_UK: “That mean you are hitting Null Christmas Eve? ” i think Pad is next in the line to hit us. I just noticed he is still playing and is currently 3rd simmer on the server. His WWk must be huuuuge. 10k EI's minimum. xD
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. ” We want Matt back, or someone else who know what they are doing..
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Quote from Lemon: “Real question is, who is at the top? But I think Cali is onto something, as a lot of the comments in this thread might be ignored in a weekly report, since the original topic was the price increase. ” The Germans are at the…