Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Ice Princess -

Replied to a comment by Abdi Dalem on Ice Princess’s wall.

Wall Reply
    apaan nih,, wkwk
  • Deaderpool -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deaderpool: “Instead of a filter for 50+ troops, how about a checkbox on the attack page that allows you to filter the reports to show only those with the option selected. When using farmlists and so on it can be a pita to find certain…
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

I was thinking the other day... why wouldn't be available to build an extra building '' Fisherman's shack''? Available just in the villages 1 tile away from a lake and grant some extra food. Would be a nice little helper as the farming and feeding…
  • Happy -

Quote from Deaderpool: “Instead of a filter for 50+ troops, how about a checkbox on the attack page that allows you to filter the reports to show only those with the option selected. When using farmlists and so on it can be a pita to find certain…
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to a comment by Mazza Pazza_IT on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Reply
    We sometimes give titles as gifts during events or contests.
  • Mazza Pazza_IT -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello, how can i get a new title on forum ?
  • Patje_NA -

Replied to a comment by monaa_NL on Hydrolic’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :D mona :)
  • LoneLyy -

Now follows TurkC.

Follow
  • Deaderpool -

Instead of a filter for 50+ troops, how about a checkbox on the attack page that allows you to filter the reports to show only those with the option selected. When using farmlists and so on it can be a pita to find certain reports sometimes and would…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked antonio_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    I thought I better comment when things go wrong. It was pure incompetence. You can imagine our leaders room. Lynching stopped but only just. Move on was the outcome. Eat humble pie and accept we made a mess of it
  • King Trigon -

Liked Big Bell_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Anyone seen my clubbies??? Got appear to have eaten them again. Que the 3rd rebuild :D
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from antonio_UK: “The more I read the comments from the so called opposition to SWM. This might be our easiest win yet. The illogical and factless defence of totally inadequate offence plan on SWM and trying to defend a loss of a very important…
  • TURK7DUVELEDEV -

Replied to a comment by TurkBirDev on TURK7DUVELEDEV’s wall.

Wall Reply
    24 saat açığız kankaaaa :)
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from goldenboy: “PS. u really think im 0-24 here just waiting for your posts? lols ” yes Anyways congrats GoT, nice defensive moves and nice work to spot the attacks. Also nice of SWM to keep attacking during this period though - it can get a…