Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• notorious crunchie -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Like (Post)
    Dont worry about us, in fact I am doing your job for you, you dont even need to attack us to kill our troops! Someone killed 7k of my troops today and I can confirm that the culprit was..... ....me. If you need tips on how to play the game just message…
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from mutley_UK: “only took 5 months for you guys to finally hit me with a hammer. I have literally killed over 17k worth of troops in fakes this server!! ” well done, you just proved who the bigger man is without me…
  • m.hudson -

Posted the thread Cant see US Thread? Only See UK Content?.

Thread
    If you followed an infobox from the US servers but cant find the US content threads. You need to change your settings. Click on your name in the top left of the forum >> General Settings >> Multi-lingual Settings >> Select EN (US) to see US posts as…
  • Mr._.Adict -

Wrote a comment on D.A.M_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buenas, hoy he recibido el mail de invitacion al nuevo server que empieza este 23. Encantado de participar, jugare con mi dual !
  • Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread 2-2-2-12 cropper and 3-3-3-9 croppers with variations.

Like (Post)
    An improvement that would decrease gold usage? Bless your cotton socks. Try going in with, “convert 9 croppers by spending 1,000 gold” or something. That might work
  • D.A.M_CL -

Replied to a comment by Hans Alexander on D.A.M_CL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    el 23 amigo, próximo lunes, te escribo a wsp e.e
  • MarkokraM -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Like (Post)
    Dont worry about us, in fact I am doing your job for you, you dont even need to attack us to kill our troops! Someone killed 7k of my troops today and I can confirm that the culprit was..... ....me. If you need tips on how to play the game just message…
  • Marksy_UK -

• Cihat ZERGER_TR -

Wrote a comment on EsenRüzgar_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Merhaba
    Final Serveri Tüm Gruplardan Katılma Hakkı Kazanmış Oyuncular İle Tek Bir Server Olarak Oynanır. Grup C Finali Diye Bir Durum Yok. Sorduğunuz Grup C nin Bitimi Manasındaysa Server Geçen Hafta Bitti.
  • MarkokraM -

well, whatever it was, it was funny as hell to see how quickly they lost it to you guys lol
  • Team Anonymous -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    no eravamo fermi da un anno ci siamo registrati a caso 6 giorni dopo lo start e ci siamo trovati in questo settore :)
  • poppyfresh -

Replied to a comment by Arapiles on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    a pues porq te mande solicitud y aceptarias
  • notorious crunchie -

I thought that wasn’t so much as a stunt as a payment in order to join the alliance
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from Mercedes: “RD already did, that's why Null came into being ... ” RD and MFH/NMS are not the cause of Null coming into being, funny Thor leaders were responsible for that but yes, final touch was perhaps GMs ridicules unique diet stunt.
  • Gyevocska_HU -

Replied to a comment by Vadembor on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Szia. Valami biztosan lesz, de nem tudom melyik következik :) Ha kapok infót, ki fogom írni ide, a fórumba :)
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

Quote from Berzerker_UK: “33404...ladies some lad got stabbed in our town centre today. scary ” Does that happen often? 33,405 - EEAOS ..aldies
  • poppyfresh -

Replied to a comment by Tiramisu_ES on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ola k ase amijo
  • Hans Alexander -

Wrote a comment on D.A.M_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola! cuando empieza la diversión!
  • grattelle1_TR -

Wrote a comment on dlfishek_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ufuk abı buralarmısın acaba :)
  • grattelle1_TR -

Wrote a comment on TROJAN_TR_TR’s wall.