Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Acid.Burn -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    A definite win for GotN this time round. Shame that not all attacks coming in weren't known to all so we couldn't help with deffing Misho. Anyhoo, props to the GotN guys. Doing your friend proud.
  • Natiri -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Converter - Battle reports Travian Most of the reports acording to Loki. Lots of wheat destroyed indeed.
  • Jake -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    A definite win for GotN this time round. Shame that not all attacks coming in weren't known to all so we couldn't help with deffing Misho. Anyhoo, props to the GotN guys. Doing your friend proud.
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from KnowToFail: “ And then there is the Netflix&Kill report: Converter - Battle reports Travian Something something rams. ” You're not supposed to show evidence that GOTN has more than 38 members!!!!
  • Ytopia -

Wrote a comment on Purple’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Все, пошло
  • Hansen -

Like (Post)
    Converter - Battle reports Travian Most of the reports acording to Loki. Lots of wheat destroyed indeed.
  • Purple -

Wrote a comment on Ytopia’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from ELE: “Quote from Mercedes: “And yet again, I apologise for any remarks that caused offence. That's three public apologies now, how many would you like? ” None :) I did not get offended, got informed and prefer to be informed, so all…
  • ELE -

Quote from Mercedes: “And yet again, I apologise for any remarks that caused offence. That's three public apologies now, how many would you like? ” None :) I did not get offended, got informed and prefer to be informed, so all good.
  • Mercedes -

Quote from wishmaster3: “You were there yourself lol ;) You know full well that we separated BB's project from the general points about the game that were of most concern. You still have acces to the draft I wrote, if you forgot what the points were -…
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread UK3.

I’m not a member of nms, last server they had around 50-40 members
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from Happy: “NMS always plays uk3 ” Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1.
  • Happy -

• Antihypowchondriacx -

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Quote from ELE: “Quote from Mercedes: “As I’ve said, I apologise again if I caused any offence. I was waiting for a mod to come online and to remove those comments from me. ” I am happy it was quoted though. Good to know where we stand. Have to…
  • SavageInvader -

Like (Post)
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
  • Mr.YP_AU -

i saw someone getting dislike on his post.. on first page :P read couple of lines and decided to dislike and comment.. afterall travian is for keyboard warrior :P lets fight who type most stupid words :3
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

• Mr.YP_AU -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Farm list a version off.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trouble_UK: “none of that skill has anything to do with being able to send good quality multiple wave attacks, ” Uhhh.... Yes it does. Guess you never planned or participated in a high quality OP. Quote from Trouble_UK: “The fun in…