Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• alestorm -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

• Danich Leo_RU -

Quote from Mitmate: “Now can I resist the temptation? ” Try not to vote November challenge) By the way, if you've voted before, now you can change your selection. I added that option.
  • Mitmate -

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes) ” That is like putting sweeties…
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes)
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    I’m not sure anyone employed by TG actually even reads the UK forum any more. Stellamini posts the official “copy and paste” stuff and pwf very occasionally pops up to mod the odd post but other than that it seems UK has been left to quietly stew…
  • jaruby -

Replied to a comment by Cheen Kee on Cheen Kee’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    I’m not sure anyone employed by TG actually even reads the UK forum any more. Stellamini posts the official “copy and paste” stuff and pwf very occasionally pops up to mod the odd post but other than that it seems UK has been left to quietly stew…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “That's nonsense. The majority of poll participants and alliances looking to take part want an October start. These are gold spenders too. So it would make commercial sense for a professional company to listen to their customers.…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from alestorm: “That's nonsense. The majority of poll participants and alliances looking to take part want an October start. These are gold spenders too. So it would make commercial sense for a professional company to listen to their customers.…
  • Mitmate -

Hi Ridcully, Pull up a chair and relax this one could take some time. To get you up to speed... he said, that they said, that she knew from them ,that he'd got a PM from them. The toys go left to right, unless you sit over there then they go from right…
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Quote from Da5id_UK: “Quote from lols: “are all of those attacks really heroless or is that some mistake in conversion of the reports? ” yup there were no heroes, as i think they were trying to trick hosser's large scout artefact. ” didn't think…
  • yerboola -

Now follows Funkerman.

Follow
  • Da5id_UK -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Quote from lols: “are all of those attacks really heroless or is that some mistake in conversion of the reports? ” yup there were no heroes, as i think they were trying to trick hosser's large scout artefact. And here is a bonus one: Converter - Battle
  • Berzerker_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33810...ladies Weather is finally going into winter mode here. Thank god for that, give me some icy sleet and cold winds over humidity any day of the week. I can finally sleep at night without drowning in a puddle of my own sweat. In other news: Anyone…
  • takiyoz -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kolay gelsin tr1 server yada tr2 server acilacakmi ne zaman acaba?
  • Mitmate -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• alestorm -

Like (Post)