Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope, shouldn't you be sleeping though? Trickster?
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread What happened to the UK forum.

Oh, my apologies mr. mentally superior. :rolleyes: So basically you're saying those who play larger servers or tournaments or fun are all pawns to a bigger cause? Not everyone shares the same mentality as you, keep in mind.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

If anyone wants to buy me gold, I can show my gratitude by forming a cross-quad super group AKA Helstalum and recording a personalised song of your choice. PM for more info
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Quote from kashi_AU: “yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and dependent on them for a…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread What happened to the UK forum.

Quote from iRonik: “But Dacia wouldn't have that much def without a team, now would they? ” Are you mentally impaired? The point I've been trying to make is that when you play in a team you want to feel significant. On UK servers it's small but you…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Artifacts and the New Year Special servers.

Like (Post)
    Dear Community, As you probably know something did not go as planned with the spawn of the Artifacts on the New Year Special. The Artifact villages appear with rather weak defense compared to regular servers. We would like to be very transparent on the…
  • Yowie -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Just a Yowie poking their head through the bush. Pwf?
  • boombapnation -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Funny thing is, they asked me to join their ally, and Im amongst the worst people in here.. probably good I turned them down or they would’ve all abandoned the Skype room :D
  • boombapnation -

Liked twixielalle’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    To be fair they never told me that I couldn't :) And @-SR no one would ever be able to tell me not to do something ;) not that kind of girl
  • boombapnation -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Travian pick-up line #69. Girl, if you buy me gold I'll give you my telephone number.
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    They definitely did say no GotN member should post. But I never doubted you for a second personally!
  • Templar Knight -

Liked ElPeTaCuLiNeS_ES’s post in the thread Natar troops in artifacts changed?.

Like (Post)
    I assumed correctly as you said. I think i misswrote it. I meant the army sizes obviously, not the population. Regards,
  • Was fooling around a bit in Shootmania Obstacle gamemode. Quite a fun FPS game with a gamemode dedicated to movement mechanics. youtu.be/HyqgRjfIVy8 youtu.be/JCoV5xpkjL0 A game with a very small playerbase sadly, but incredibly fun.
  • rastogi2008 -

Now follows Administrator.

Follow
  • DabCrab -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Many of us would like to lodge an official complaint to TG about the NYS artifact announcement. Where may we go about doing so.
  • King Trigon -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    HAHAHAHA.... yeah well I did know the intentions of JB for a long time.. so i did not really go into full diplomacy mode, only went in halfheartedly, Well more of a curiosity as to how people lie on your faces lol.. it was quite hilarious seeing JB…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Smith’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Want to know where we failed in our diplomatic approach. ” Can tell you where we failed : we send Amer :rolleyes: