Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Senator1960_UK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from kit: “OSA and ISTANBUL on •R• ” Well Done guys Great work very nice and made a lot of people happy...
  • Blaze -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from kit: “It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. ” Or you could take your cursor, click and drag till the part you want to quote, and click on insert quote. ^^
  • Blaze -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by ThaRule on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Please state the server and account name
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by arcane on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    and the account name ?
  • Koljan -

Wrote a comment on Bolchevique (Gaston)’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola Bolche; dime tu nick del cl1, el mio ya sabes cual es ;)

Saludos
  • Rock -

Wrote a comment on semp_94’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sono on
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from kit: “It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway. ” Click on the top of the quote (x wrote:) while you're writing your post -> click delete. I thought it was hard too before I…
  • daz -

Liked kit’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.
  • kit -

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.
  • daz -

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” Yeah you can remove bits if you want, but who has time to do that? I mean, all this typing - haven't got time to…
  • Andi -

ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all.
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from Andi: “Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :p ” At least I'm livening it up :rolleyes:
  • daz -

Quote from Andi: “Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P ” Cluttering. Stirring. Winding up. That sort of thing yeah.
  • Andi -

Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so…