Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Catz -

Liked Dodger’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

Quote from KnowToFail: “Same here. Pineapple on a pizza or not? Thats the only reason we had 2 wings :D ” OMG pineapple on pizza izzzzzzzzzz amazeballs 8o 8o Like literally ham and pineapple pizza fave of all time
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from FaKinSuPah: “...wondering when its official that GG are joining Betrayed to achieve 25% end game analysis for teh win. That's 25% more than GG expected at the beginning and now ” LUL
  • The Devil -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

Like (Post)
    Same here. Pineapple on a pizza or not? Thats the only reason we had 2 wings :D
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yar_NL: “Talking about line of fire.. first cata waves have been send! ” Why have troops when you can have lv11 wheat fields? #NoTroopsBeforeDay80
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

Quote from TheDarkQueen: “So at this point the only thing left to do is question our selfs, so! What is trust? and for the more what is being? I hate there for i am, and with this i can believe in the fact that i exist but can i trust in my own
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

Like (Post)
    Long and tough road ahead if we want to win. But what is certain is that GG habe about 0,1% to win. Pretty much if 90% accounts delete and youll barely have enough to capture to WW. Let alone def it against natars :D
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora – The Romans.

Like (Post)
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Lol same, I still have had fun even if the ally we were in didn;t win the most VP, I don't win every game of fortnite or csgo but you have fun none the less :) this server has been a good learning experience, mainly in the sense that speed servers take up…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Chaotic’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious :D ” Boggles my mind how seriously some people take it. I had fun personally. :D
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked daz’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious :D ” We didn't take it serious since week 4/5 when half the alliance left to play other domains. The round was over then. Don't understand why…
  • ELE -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Next uk server start date.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “that doesn't really answer the question, as the forum information is out of date. The forum page says uk4 is closed yet I thought that had already started. I don't really use facebook very often so maybe it is just me, but I can't…
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Next uk server start date.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “that doesn't really answer the question, as the forum information is out of date. The forum page says uk4 is closed yet I thought that had already started. I don't really use facebook very often so maybe it is just me, but I can't…
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Next uk server start date.

I would guess the same. And I did find the thread where the information should be pinned but it has not been updated since this past December. Let me see what I can do about that at least.
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Next uk server start date.

I'd guesstimate that the next one will be in 1-2 months time.