Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• slow ciliatus -

Liked senapsgas’s post in the thread Qualification Servers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “They’re dead because of your play style. Bringing it here will lead to the same. Just play within the rules, including the loopholes. Keep uk with a rep for those kind of servers and watch this domain boom and be…
  • slow ciliatus -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Qualification Servers.

Like (Post)
    Rules more rigorously enforced on the UK domain? Ive heard UK players cannot be MHs for their domain (same goes for any domain). In fact your MHs, I know many to be .com players. Of course they're more diligent. While we get stuck with rabble who…
  • slow ciliatus -

Liked FireStrike_COM’s post in the thread Qualification Servers.

Like (Post)
    Just read the entire post, your opening statement just says one sided things that too in way out of proportions.... Quote from Mercedes: “OK, I'll admit. I'm stumped. I've been playing this game for nearly 9 years, but I've stuck to the UK because…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Tahmin Oyunu.

Looks like this was posted in the wrong place - you can choose which domain to post the thread in when you make the thread, by selecting a different flag at the top of the post :thumbsup:
  • Odin -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Tahmin Oyunu.

Sevgili oyuncularımız, Geçen hafta Travian topraklarına giden ve şimdi geri dönecek olan Natar Scout'un Hikayesini yayınladık. Shu'dan sonra, Yıllık özelin ana özelliği olan şey hakkında çok daha fazla fikriniz var. Size en kısa zamanda…
  • Odin -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Tahmin Oyunu.

Thread
    16.07-guess-.png
  • iRonik -

Replied to a comment by Arteon on Arteon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Uhhh mate? I think you're gonna get more answers posting here: wbb.forum.travian.com/board/1036-duali-in-sitterji/

Doubt you'll find anyone on your own wall.
  • Arteon -

Wrote a comment on Arteon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I need dual for hux
  • Blaze -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious :D
  • Shakira -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    J'suis en retaaaaaaaaaard

Bonsoir, je fais aussi partis des gagnants du jour 3 pour 50po

Shakira, fr4, je croise les doigts
  • Nathaly -

Replied to a comment by Flacuchi_CL on Nathaly’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Me tocó buscarla porque Travian las esconde jajaja Gracias :)
  • Nathaly -

Replied to a comment by Flacuchi_CL on Nathaly’s wall.

Wall Reply
    jajaja es normal,, a ver si con este mensaje no me estoy escribiendo yo misma ^ ^… Lo que es la taberna y esos hilos que ponen de fútbol me dan cosita jajaja la gente se pone medio loca. Pero con vos se que la representación femenina estuvo de 10 en…
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious :D ” Boggles my mind how seriously some people take it. I had fun personally. :D
  • slow ciliatus -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Qualification Servers.

Like (Post)
    Don't know why you guys feel the need to deliberately misinterpret what ELE said. It honestly seems like a deeply-imbedded loathing towards anyone not already a part of the small UK puddle. Kinda strange to have that mentality when servers are small…
  • Matias L. -

Wrote a comment on Xirlas_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buenas Xirlas, soy Arthas, intenté loguearme con mi cuenta del foro antiguo, pero por alguna razon parece que no existe ya.

Sigueme en instagram (lucero_.m), me gustaría seguir teniendo contacto con un viejo amigo.
    Hace 4 meses no ves este foro, pero…
  • daz -

Liked Chaotic’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Honestly don't blame you. I tried defending against as much as I could, but these last couple of days you guys wiped me out completely, multiple times. I'm all out of defence now, but with 2.1 Million Defence points, not a half bad round. Definitely…
  • daz -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious :D ” We didn't take it serious since week 4/5 when half the alliance left to play other domains. The round was over then. Don't understand why…
  • Army of Kittens -

Liked Loric’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
  • Loric -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Replied to the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

i drink more tea but its chamomile tea not the black one people here drink with milk like weirdos. When it comes to caffeine i drink a lot of energy drinks so no point in drinking coffee haha