Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ovili -

Replied to the thread Game Number game.

41 is a prime number that is paired with 43 and they are like the bodyguards of the famous one they flank
  • m.hudson -

Posted the thread Emergancy Maintenance.

Thread
    EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE TODAY at 13:00pm. What will be done: Reinstall of the config file in order to check if anything works right. In case it does we will add additional IP-Adresses to the firewall where we can run the finals server on. Date: Tuesday…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Replied to the thread Game Number game.

Women can expect to experience a midlife crisis of their indentity and their life overall once they reach age 40
  • LasseNgaard -

Wrote a comment on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey I should recieve 10g I think from the Halloween event that I paticipated in, you wished for me to drop a account they should be recived on, I like it to be UK6 on the account LasseNgaard

I make sure to download photoshop for next event, that is…
  • I Am GrooT_PL -

Wrote a comment on ASIOR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Siema masz skype?
  • Blazingwolves -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from FadedPaanda: “oh, since when and why didnt you mention that to me earlier? We could have sent together... :rolleyes: ” i dont know but that would have been interesting :D
  • Blazingwolves -

Quote from LemonD: “Rumour has it that you can easily click on the quotes on iPhone and delete them ;) ” looks like my iphone just doesnt like me :) it can join the club
  • Bolchevique (Gaston) -

Replied to a comment by Koljan on Bolchevique (Gaston)’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bolchevique

Siempre el mismo cuando juego solo.
  • Dren -

Now follows Ray.

Follow
  • Ray -

Now follows Keylan.

Follow
  • Ray -

Now follows Swisser Exiliado del NET.

Follow
  • Ray -

Now follows Dren.

Follow
  • Ray -

Now follows Drummer Girl.

Follow
  • Dren -

Now follows Tai.

Follow
  • LemonD -

Liked FadedPaanda’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Rumour has it Lemon's "last rumour" wasnt his last! Thank god, this thread would have died without you.
  • FadedPaanda -

Rumour has it Lemon's "last rumour" wasnt his last! Thank god, this thread would have died without you.
  • LemonD -

Rumour has it that you can easily click on the quotes on iPhone and delete them ;)
  • menesmer58_TR -

Now follows hgxf_TR.

Follow
  • Meme -

I don’t use my phone so I’m not sure if it works the same way, but on my iPad I can position the cursor at the start of the last quote I want then start to delete everything behind, it quite neatly selects and deletes the whole previous sections. If…
  • Blazingwolves -

Quote from Meme: “ Also, if you could avoid quoting and requoting so I don't have to clean out the same sentence fifty times over it would be much appreciated! ” can you tell me how to do this off a phone? On a pc i can click and delete, on my phone…