Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Hell's Lullaby -

Liked Dren’s post in the thread Dren's Gallery.

Like (Post)
    oo19JhR.jpg Hello, I present my work, which was lost with the new forum. They are signatures made from 2007 to the present. If you like, please give it like •••• GFX:
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

Quote from Snowcheck: “Hello dear Travian enthusiasts, first thread here on forum. Started playing again and would really like to know if in the time of christmas/new year, developers add snowy scene/ maybe activation of some fireworks for my…
  • Tombo457 -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

Like (Post)
    Ha
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Presuming Ed_UK: “That mean you are hitting Null Christmas Eve? ” i think Pad is next in the line to hit us. I just noticed he is still playing and is currently 3rd simmer on the server. His WWk must be huuuuge.…
  • arham_ID -

Wrote a comment on agunk_’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Minta nomor Whatsapp nya dong om agunk
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

• Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from daz: “Similar to the Turkish servers having a decrease, yet we seem to have the same trend here, old prices at the top, new prices below and some graphical images to follow (corresponding to USD of course ;)): In both instances, we see…
  • adleon -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Converter - Battle reports Travian Who needs rams heroes and cavalry? Adleon got overconfident behind his scout arte ” Wasn't an overconfidence thing. It was a nice head fake and it worked out. Certainly won't work…
  • tintin -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Anyone want to take on the update for this? :)
  • dario -

Two trees found and three more to go. Click on the post number to generate direct link to the post in the thread.
  • Rawnie_UK -

• Nenuco_ES -

Replied to a comment by Huertini on Canna’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Te quiero
  • kashi_AU -

Liked Hobgoblin’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Tr07 was defended by swm/jb. They’ve been working together for a while now
  • Trever -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Hello Would like to point out that Player numbers have steadily dropped since this announcement , my server has gone from 960 to at time of posting Registered players:* 873 Active players:* 610 Players online:* 85 Probably same for most…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

and I found more but no spoilers :P ill tell them to someone else to post here