Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Arthur Dent -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It seems like another defining moment for Travian. Honestly, well done || I don't blame the forum guys, although trying to control the conversation by offering a tease into 2018 was absurd. By 2018 half the players will have gone just in time for the…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Posted the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Thread
    Hi guys, thought of an idea: Make it so animals can evade as well. It will make everyone's life soooo easy during arti time, and you can build zoos etc even in a place where you will have an arti, like small storage. plz tell me what u think and if there…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread The strange battle outcome.

Are you on the account? Can you confirm they are only level one? I don't understand your weapon point as there were no EC's with the attacker so if he had an imp weapon on then it would have given the attacker more off points... There is nothing to…
  • MadZ -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It seems like another defining moment for Travian. Honestly, well done || I don't blame the forum guys, although trying to control the conversation by offering a tease into 2018 was absurd. By 2018 half the players will have gone just in time for the…
  • Skulld -

Replied to a comment by Skulld on matías[esq]_CL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    <3
  • dario -

Replied to the thread Spam-bots and Mods.

These links might be click bait or some kind of advertisement. They are targeting the active communities to get maximum reach of what they are trying to achieve. It can also be an attempt to annoy community. We don't know their real intentions, but they…
  • Andi -

Replied to the thread Spam-bots and Mods.

Before, the spam bots used to post links, pics etc. Now, their posts don't even make sense. Just out of interest, why do they post these?
  • daz -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

• dario -

Replied to a comment by T.K. on dario’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You are welcome.
  • T.K. -

Wall Reply
    Thk ^^
  • dario -

Wall Reply
    No it is not true. The natar WW speed depends on server speed. In slow server natar built wonder at a speed of 1 level per day and in speed server 3 levels per day.
  • T.K. -

Wrote a comment on dario’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I need to know about natar when them built WW. I hear from Thai moderator that natar can built form level 1-100 in only one day It's that true??
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Bird’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    S0 2018 is going to be a great change/improvement for travian. Any one who has played any length of time are laughing their heads off . Been there watched it go splat so many times. Most people see a game down due to maintaince message and groan. …
  • A burN! -

Wrote a comment on N3M3SlS’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • N.M.Q.T_VN -

Wrote a comment on N.M.Q.T_VN’s wall.

Wall Comment
    0917 45 78 79 a ơi
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Wrote a comment on N.M.Q.T_VN’s wall.

Wall Comment
    A là Mr-Park đây , cho anh xin số điện thoại em nhé.