Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Axwell -

Wrote a comment on Chua’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nyettt
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

You do create clusters, just not one. You create lots of them. Place your villages strategically around the map to gain access to ancient powers that are beneficial to your ally. It's an interesting version of Travian that I'm liking a lot. It would be…
  • kashi_AU -

hmm so it comes to siming , one thing more where to settle new villages, as traditionally best practice is to cluster around ur cap. but here it seems quite opposite. and by the way who are TEAM, 90s and Vicious, any seasoned alliances or run time formed…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from kashi_AU: “lemon you part of 90s, this is very confusing server, with all those wearied regions and artifact affects and new rules. hard to understand the dynamics of the server. ” Nothing hard ... You outsim your enemies. We outsimmed…
  • Ayush -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
    I had deleted my account on us2 yesterday but i have not recieved the gold transfer link till now
    Username - Vince
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Cant register.

Like others have said Safari didn't play nice with many things. I use Chrome on my Mac. See if using another browser works.
  • Mercedes -

Safari doesn’t always play nice with all kinds of Travian things. I have Firefox on my mac for when safari won’t work.
  • kashi_AU -

lemon you part of 90s, this is very confusing server, with all those wearied regions and artifact affects and new rules. hard to understand the dynamics of the server.
  • Lemon -

Quote from Chaotic: “No need for anyone to destroy anyone in this game mode. Just have to out sim each other. ” Seems like you'll be a perfect fit for 90s, we are apparently so good that we are simming more than Vicious even though we have less than…
  • Laka Khan -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Travian Tournament Information.

Like (Post)
    Hello Travian Warriors. The tournament season is closing in fast and the first milestone is the announcement of the host and guest countries. You can even watch the live stream of the drawings on May 4th 2018 at 10am GMT +2 You can read more at the…
  • Eurypedes -

Liked khibli’s post in the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eurypedes: “That must be in an alternative universe, server already at 100 days at arty release, plus with def in the region of 250k, not really the biggest achievement. ” yeah. My bad. 100 days+ (not 75 days). Not biggest achievement, but…
  • khibli -

Replied to the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Quote from Eurypedes: “That must be in an alternative universe, server already at 100 days at arty release, plus with def in the region of 250k, not really the biggest achievement. ” yeah. My bad. 100 days+ (not 75 days). Not biggest achievement, but…
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Wel if you destroy a village you........nope. Not even going to bother... Keep simming and hope for the best
  • MadZ -

Are you using Safari on a Mac by any chance? I have the exact same problem on my Mac when using Safari. The new home isn't compatible with all browsers I don't think.
  • Mahdal -

Now follows Black.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Can you lot stop spamming your fake travian thread please? It’s distracting away from the proper travian threads
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    O no... it looks like SWM need to use their "amazing" hammers on us and not on natars... how unexpected... Guess it means we will see the hammers in less than 24 hrs :D
  • King Trigon -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nylarie: “I'll just leave this here for you all :p Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= ” lol @ of Nymeria, No one like you, not even bother to visit you. ^^ . Food at yours place sucks.
  • King Trigon -

Liked Nylarie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I'll just leave this here for you all :P Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=
  • King Trigon -

Liked Corts’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    well it good to see . The core still picked the winning side to work with . " look ma. Top of the world " Long live GOT :evil: