Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

GotNSTH++++ is going to pain to type on end game analysis. Hope they shorten it
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

So what’s the verdict then? Auto waves or not? Seems unlikely travian would consider it as they like to limit how easy it is to smash accounts up. Eg: - Can now build granaries and wheat fields whilst croplocked. Never used to be able to. - Can only…
  • Jake -

This is the GotN vs MFH bickering the forum needs, IL SLAGTER do you have any more folks like you as the forum could certainly use the entertainment. Ps. SR big fan of your post, sad to see some chiefs die though, I only like it when Alex loses his
  • A.S.Ş._TR -

Wrote a comment on A.S.Ş._TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Özelden yazdım
  • Gad -

Wrote a comment on Roberto Escobar TM’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Pozdrav..zanima me če si dobil 60 golda, ko smo bili zmagovalci 5.dan Zdravilo-potovane heroja
  • Jake -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I would argue, but thats the first time ive seen some of those reports myself. And anyone in our skype chats will know if I say anything on here I will get banned... Oh well, at least theres always IL SLAGTER to make GotN look stupid as usual.
  • Jake -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “LOL that you even try to explain such a N00b thing to do! All respect went away there! Might never have been there! I have more off than you now!!! And ST are not multi with GoTN - There handovers from fox to take the…
  • Jake -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “I have more off than you now!!! ” This sentence has me in stitches. Are you trying to show-off about (potentially) having more troops than me at one given moment in a server? Is this the first time you've been able to say…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from Mercedes: “I'm sorry, I haven't seen it. I'd like to read it though if you would be willing to share it? ” It's on the sub-forum you provided for us ;) Quote from Mercedes: “I don't ever remember thinking someone "attacked" me personally,…
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I would argue, but thats the first time ive seen some of those reports myself. And anyone in our skype chats will know if I say anything on here I will get banned... Oh well, at least theres always IL SLAGTER to make GotN look stupid as usual.
  • Who dat boy -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1. ” Very well, very well. Gather around children and hear the tale of…
  • Happy -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1. ” Very well, very well. Gather around children and hear the tale of…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK3.

• Tozama -

Wrote a comment on YUCİN_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    pembeli seni özler be abla. nerelerdesin sen? insan bi gelip selam verir ;(
  • Marksy_UK -

• jebudu -

Wrote a comment on LordTurek_PL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    najlepszy off ?coś to nie tak jest z Tobą,,,podziel go na tyle osób, które z Tobą grały i jesteś super średniakiem jak nie leszczem ,więc sie nie chwal i nie pisz głupot - LEGENDA ROKU-,,,zagraj sam!( oczywiście jeszcze booty na grabce były…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from -SR: “Just to give a bit of context, I made three ST members delete this week. Hit a little bit of deff doing it, but nothing overly concerning. Then I went to chief this ST guy's spawn village, having already killed off his deff in the area…
  • Roadrunnerx -

Like (Post)
    Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “I have more off than you now!!! ” This sentence has me in stitches. Are you trying to show-off about (potentially) having more troops than me at one given moment in a server? Is this the first time you've been able to say…
  • twixielalle -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “LOL that you even try to explain such a N00b thing to do! All respect went away there! Might never have been there! I have more off than you now!!! And ST are not multi with GoTN - There handovers from fox to take the…
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    <3