Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Meme -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33,536 Don't put ideas in my head. I'll probably be dead of old age before then anyway,
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33,535 I hope a moderator locks this thread at 999,999 just to be a d**k
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “no more than 9 at any given time though ” I mean, I guess I can't demonstrate otherwise without looking at indidual dates on well over 100 accs that have been in RD this server. I''m obv…
  • notorious crunchie -

Posted the thread A no starvation server.

Thread
    So, whilst I was pulling my hair out about trade routes not working again despite what feels like 7 trillion seperate maintainence sessions, I came up with a cracking idea. You see it's a absolute nightmare trying to keep a WW fed when travian barely…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “no more than 9 at any given time though ” I mean, I guess I can't demonstrate otherwise without looking at indidual dates on well over 100 accs that have been in RD this server. I''m obv not gonna do that so sure, if…
  • RedAnts -

Replied to a comment by RedAnts on RedAnts’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Account: I Nabbi
    Server: t 4.4 1x
    Day:233
  • RedAnts -

Wrote a comment on RedAnts’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • notorious crunchie -

• Mercedes -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Ooh Crunch has got his maths cap on again... 268px-Math_kid.jpg ” if this is Crunch’s level of maths, then it’s well impressive. Sums to infinity mmmmm. Me likes. I could point out yet again that CUDA was a handful…
  • MartinJames_UK -

9 players? Getter seems to think that that wing had 80 players including deletions (not all at once obv). Of which about 34 are in your current alliance. Same difference though right?
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS1 Arti Time - Be ready.

You're on the UK forum pal, think this is a US server.
  • notorious crunchie -

We had a second wing with 9 players to cover inevitable deletions. That's not a meta, a meta is alliances coming together because they're scared of the big bad R D :P Normally I would welcome the challenge but then normally I'm not stuck holding a WW ;(
  • HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR -

Wrote a comment on temmuzkayis’s wall.

Wall Comment
    foruma hoş geldin :)
  • HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR -

Has marked the post RE: AMENO türk forumunu takip etmiyormu ? by hayaligenc, on topic AMENO türk forumunu takip etmiyormu ? as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Quote from HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR: “Quote from Ameno: “I m trying to follow interesting threads on forum regardless of the languages, but naturally, I read threads on the languages I know more often. Turkish language is something I have to google…
  • CattiviKs -

Wrote a comment on Hisoka95’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao stiamo cercando sharer per un account al prossimo 3x sei interessato?
  • CattiviKs -

Wrote a comment on Bondino’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao caro stiamo cercando anche noi sharer in quanti siete voi magari ci uniamo... scrivimi al 3277353615
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread TS2 SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype....

Since you’ve persisted in carrying on the same argument, despite repeated warnings, this thread is now closed. If you want to start up a fresh discussion regarding the original topic of this thread then please do so, but keep it on topic.