Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• -Hyperion- -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Literally nobody is agreeing with you, sorry to say :(
  • -Hyperion- -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Allow me to step in here. On behalf of the SQ alliance i offer my condolences, and a hand of friendship. I always say that war games are best resolved without attacking each other. I would like to offer a confed to NGU and hope that we can put this…
  • -Hyperion- -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hah :D "Oops"? Its a war game buddy. Removed a hammer that annoyed us and made his capital dissapear. I was getting hella bored as it is anyways. There is 1 alliance besides us on the server and they cant cope with a single OP? "Back in my days", we would…
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UKx 28 - Rumour Mill.

Converter - Battle reports Travian Not entirely sure where the Phalanx were....
  • Carptrak -

Wrote a comment on Pepere de BiErE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Dom c un gros escrot
  • Milesias -

Liked The Helens’s post in the thread Scout artefact question.

Like (Post)
    the effect is only in their scouting power not in their general battle power.
  • Dodger -

Wrote a comment on alessandra’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello dear. are you go to italian match x2?
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Liked The Helens’s post in the thread Scout artefact question.

Like (Post)
  • .............. -

Replied to the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Quote from HarLi: “Oh, that. ” Yeah that... Quote from HarLi: “Now that we have got that out of the way ” It took some getting out of the way, didn't it? Had to be dragged out of you kicking and screaming, in fact. Quote from HarLi: “Maybe…
  • Ameno -

Liked sommerfuglen’s post in the thread Merged server name.

Like (Post)
    The Commonwealth of Nations, normally known as the Commonwealth, is as far as I have read, an intergovernmental organisation of 53 member states that are mostly former territories of the British Empire. The Commonwealth as an organisation was founded in…
  • .............. -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ..............: “Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't…
  • The Helens -

Replied to the thread Scout artefact question.

• Stellamini -

Replied to the thread [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog.

T4.4 (hotdog) Patch 177.2 (3699) Bugs that have been fixed: TRAIVBXXIV-6440 - Send troops: "Raid' is no longer set as default when logged in as sitter TRAIVBXXIV-6419 - All tribe specific buildings are deleted when village turns into Natar…
  • KnowToFail -

Posted the thread Scout artefact question.

Thread
    Hey, so reading up on the description of the scout artefact it reads: This artefact makes your scouts ‭X×‬ stronger than normal. All scouts in the village, as well as all scouts sent for spying from this village, are affected. Additionally, you can see…
  • Gyevocska_HU -

Replied to a comment by Officer on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    A gmail a promóciók mappába szokta rakni az ilyen jellegű leveleket. Ha sehogy sem sikerül, akkor másik e-mail címmel kell megpróbálnod. Sajnos a nem aktivált fiókokat mi nem látjuk, csak a rendszer tárolja.
  • LazVeGas -

Now follows menesmer58_TR.

Follow
  • Baguette -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• Officer -

Wrote a comment on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    SZiasztok, Tegnap indult a Hu.1 és nem tudok rá regisztrálni. Ha regisztrálni akarok azt mondja van már fiókom, mikor belépek azzal, kér egy aktiváló kódot (gmail.es vagyok) amit nem kaptam meg, majd rányomok az újraküldésre és kéri hogy…