Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “can i just big up my main girl @finnishgirl with that insane roman hammer ” Could you post it again to remind me?I can kind of remember salesman knocking off a couple of levels, but I…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and dependent on them for a…
  • Amer -

Like (Post)
    yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and dependent on them for a…
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
  • King Trigon -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “can i just big up my main girl @finnishgirl with that insane roman hammer ” Could you post it again to remind me?I can kind of remember salesman knocking off a couple of levels, but I…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I didn't realise we were arguing, I thought we were just chatting... :( From my side, I'm just speculating on the various scenarios. I haven't said you were wrong. I haven't said Amer is right either. Just wondering where the catas went, that's…